+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bf Is Into Asian Chicks

My Bf Is Into Asian Chicks

I found out through a forum a few days ago that my bf f a year has a huge thing for Asian chicks. I'm not and can never be Asian. So should I go ahead and dump him since I'm never gonna be what he's into? Is he just keeping me around 'til some Asian girl throws herself at him? What do I do??

I thought we went over this already:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/51480-boyfriend-rates-other-women-online.html[/url]

You jsut said in that thread all guys love hot women, you didn't say what to do when the guy specifically loves the type of girl you could never be.

My bf has a thing for Asian chicks too. That doesn't mean that I should break up with him because I'm not Asian. It's just some male fantasy thing. Asian school girls and threesomes. I don't get it and guys don't get what I don't get about it. Congrats you are dating a normal guy. If you dated a guy that wasn't into Asians then I would be worried. I think the problem is more of you being insecure. I think you need to chill out and quit snooping or else he will dump you.

You jsut said in that thread all guys love hot women, you didn't say what to do when the guy specifically loves the type of girl you could never be.
    Huh? I did tell you want to do. I said to relax and that you were being insecure. That all guys love ALL types of beautiful women and that you should be happy he loves you and doesnt sleep around with these girls,,,but just playfully talks about them on an online forum. If you dont like it, break up with him and find a guy who only likes white chicks like yourself. There are tons of racist websites out there you can find a nice neo nazi skinhead to love on

I starting to think this is just a joke and youre simply trolling

I'm not trolling!!! I just don't see how it's insecure to feel you don't meet your partner's needs. If you don't meet their needs (particularly physical ones) he'll eventually leave you for someone who does, won't he?

And how could he love me when I am not what he likes?? I really really don't get that.

sadie_genie Guest
    You can start acting more Asian. lol. Like, dye your hair black, start eating more low-fat food like seaweed, rice, and fish. Also, don't forget to flash out your Asian victory sign for every photo.

actually. i dont think its a troll post. there are heaps of Caucasian men that's into Asian chicks and Asian chicks usually throw them selves at Caucasian men (hollywood/western hip culture). generally Asian chicks are viewed as subservient, loving, tight little bunnies lol
    i know some 1 whos doing this language exchange program locally just to meet up with lonely young Asian female students and seduce them. he used to brag about how easy it is....

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    actually. i dont think its a troll post. there are heaps of Caucasian men that's into Asian chicks and Asian chicks usually throw them selves at Caucasian men (hollywood/western hip culture). generally Asian chicks are viewed as subservient, loving, tight little bunnies lol
    i know some 1 whos doing this language exchange program locally just to meet up with lonely young Asian female students and seduce them. he used to brag about how easy it is....
    He should be shot.

I'm not trolling!!! I just don't see how it's insecure to feel you don't meet your partner's needs. If you don't meet their needs (particularly physical ones) he'll eventually leave you for someone who does, won't he?

And how could he love me when I am not what he likes?? I really really don't get that.

You girl, are laughably pathetic! Thread Closed!

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    You girl, are laughably pathetic! Thread Closed!
    Hmmm? Are you the new moderator?

I personally have a thing for asian girls too but that doesnt mean i cant fall in love with a girl thats not asian. Hes with you because he likes you, if it bothers you maybe you should talk to him about it but i wouldnt dump him solely because he has a thing for asian girls..

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    He should be shot.

thats reality though. just go clubbing in Asia if your a Caucasian male...korea, China, Taiwan etc...hot chicks will be on to you like flies to a Bangkok pisspot.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    thats reality though. just go clubbing in Asia if your a Caucasian male...korea, China, Taiwan etc...hot chicks will be on to you like flies to a Bangkok pisspot.
    Ya, that's because they are strippers. lol. The distinction between Asian clubs and American clubs is that Asian clubs are hosted by strippers. Even Karaoke bars have strippers there.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    You girl, are laughably pathetic!
    Why am I pathetic?? Cause I don't want to potentially waste my time with someone who isn't attracted to me? How is that pathetic?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast