+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wtf?

wtf?

ok this has happened multiple times (15 to be exact). i would post a thread hoping to get help when ... NOTHING. not at all. there would be 5 other threads posted AFTER mine with 8+ responses and all mine would have is 19 views 0 responses.

wtf. whats happening?

wording same old same old
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I haven't read your previous posts but heres some suggestions that might help you get more views and responses:

1. Make your thread title relate to your thread content but the juiciest part. people love drama. For example instead of saying "Im confused with my gf" make it more interesting "I cant BELIEVE what my gf told me.." Or relate it back to sex lol. We all love to read other peoples sex issues.
    2. We don't want to read your life story in your post. Write enough details for us to make a decent judgment but get to the freaking point. If you're in doubt just write one paragraph and if we want more details we will ask for them.
    3. Do not create a thread with a generic issue that you could look up and find 20 similar posts. We tend to ignore boring reoccurring stories.

Basically we are a simple people with short and perverted attention spans

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe your story is not shocking/interesting/short/long/sad/grammatically correct/... enough... It happens .
    I wazzzz here