+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the real stuff...

the real stuff...

I apologize, my last thread is inappropriate...

This is not a cry for help. This is a cry of curiosity. I want to find out what is there about me that makes a girl want to start a relationship and then take and brutally destroy me. I would understand it if it happened to me once, it could happen once to anyone, but the thing is it happened just too many times to me. Actually it happened almost in every relationship I was involved in.

So gues what? Two days ago I got dumped! The girl was so crushed she could not tell it to me so her sister did. There were no elaborate explanations, just that she thought she loved me but later realised she did not, so she found someone more applyable for the position. And obviously I did not find a better way to commemorate the occasion than make this webpage thingie.

I want to tell you little about me… so I don’t smoke, drink on rare occasions, don’t do drugs and don’t go whore-browsing. Maybe at first glance it seems just a little bit boring, but my friends usually find me to be a good company. The girls I start relationships with find me to be good companion too, but obviously there are some qualities about me that make them think „I want to make him fall in love with me and then see what happens when I dump him”. The funny thing is that girls who did that to me always seem to feel sencire remorse… like they really love me but there is someone who they love more.

I can not understand how is that possible… because I see all those couples where guys treat their girls like shit and girls adore them like they are made of gold or something. Do I have to overwhelm them? Do I have to make them feel miserable so they feel grateful that they are in relationship with me? Because I don’t do those things… I treat them with respect, I listen to them, take interest in their lives and hobbies and whatnot. I don’t do that on purpose, I really am interested in things what other people are interested in and why they are, especially those who I love. But this does not seem to work… do I have to fight my instincts and habbits and start mistreating them? From what I have seen maybe those are not most pleasing relationships for someone in them, but they do last longer, and in the end girl feels happy she fought through it, and guy is happy because whatever he does she stays with him… is that a key to succesfull relatioship?

One more thing… there are two girls who broke me repetedly… one of them two times, the other one too many times to count… is there in existance succesfull „second chace ” relationship? Should I trust people less? Fool me once shame on you and bye bye? Because actually there are three exes who wanted to restore relationship… in one I lost interest and did not go for it in other two I got riped apart.

All right, in the end I think it is a cry for help, please tell me what is your experience and what you do to avoid beeing dumped? And what are things what make you want to dump someone in an instant, or eventually.

your dating the wrong type of girls. shows it in your pattern. try to analyze what attracts you to those girls then date some one completely different.

Well the whole girls stay with assholes is partly because he destroys any selfworth they have and make them believe he is as good as they get.

Are you by chance finding these women at low points in their lives? Because you seem to be the right guy for them, at the time. Like are they just on a streak of mean boyfriends, or a serious break up. If you happen to swoop in when they are down, they will love you for it, but probably find someone else late. It would make sense why they feel so bad when breaking up with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Read my mistakes/successes before you make your own...

http://asinglemansdiary.blogspot.com/

@GK001

you are not the first one telling me that, but nobody could really explain that to me... what is right and wrong girl... how you determine that?

@ASMD

No i don't think any of them where in their low... I realized that too that for that time... then they find something else... but why they come back after? if they found someone else and got disappointed they come back to me and have some kind of sick revenge?