+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love her, she loves me.. and him?

I love her, she loves me.. and him?

A long story short, I love a girl I have known for quite a while. We used to be friends, then things got more serious, we stopped talking and now we are talking again, I have totally fallen for her. The problem is, I know she's been heart broken by another boy recently and she loves him, but I know she likes me too, and maybe even love, but I don't think as much as this other boy. Do I end it now before I get hurt anymore or shall I carry on, and hopefully make her forget about her heart break?

If it's a fairly recent thing with the other guy, she won't be ready and to jump into anything else with anybody else at the minute. She needs some time and space alone to get over him first.

I'd continue to be there for her, but not in her face all of the time, or you will end up the shoulder to cry on and firmly in the friendzone.

Excellent advice, xxazurexx!

It is impossible for this girl, or any girl, to love 2 men at the same time. If she is not over the ex, then she doesn't love you. Depending on how much she got hurt, she may never be completely over her ex.
    Oh by the way, coincidentally, my ex-GF from 15 years ago just emailed me today via Facebook. She wanted to let me know that, even though she's been married for 7 years now, she still thinks about me.
    Yes I broke her heart, but I was young and stupid back then.

I have only been in love once man... and even though I rarely see the girl (she's my bestfriends sister, hahaha) I know I will never totally be over her, and I have had many relationships since then. Give her room, and only when she is done with him entirely, should you approach her. Chance are though, you will probably get hurt, especially if she keeps in contact with him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Read my mistakes/successes before you make your own...

http://asinglemansdiary.blogspot.com/

See, that's the thing, it's not even me who's 'pushing' her. We used to have a thing a few years ago, and I hurt her because I went with another girl, and then that carried on. We stopped talking for quite a while, and then we start talking again (by coincidence just after this 'heart break') and she's the one who's trying to get with me, yet she constantly reminds me I shouldn't like her back because 'I deserve me than her'.

Confusing I know, but instead of getting to deep, I may aswell move on.