+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about find love online

Thoughts about find love online

I failed in my life to find real love in real life. I think i would like to find love online, is it crazy to hope in that?
    More about me on homepage

Quote Originally Posted by val
    I failed in my life to find real love in real life. I think i would like to find love online, is it crazy to hope in that?

You haven't failed you have found out who isn't going to work out... Nothing is wrong with online personals. Just watch out alot of people post on there just to get laid.

Since when is being online not real life?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're not even 20 and you think you've failed?

for real? you are under 20 years old and you believe that you have failed? and now you're giving up for an online thing? you are crazy. someone call dr. phil.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    for real? you are under 20 years old and you believe that you have failed? and now you're giving up for an online thing? you are crazy. someone call dr. phil.
    Dr. Phil is my middle name!

I think before worrying about love... you have to learn how to live alone. It sounds like you're not even ready to be in a relationship right now.

I will try doctor Phill, what is his number?
    I think that i failed because around me are everybody happy in their parthership :-( and i never had parthership where i was realy happy.
    More about me on homepage

Everybody please-

Don't rag on Val. She's lonely, like many of us are. If she feels the pain of being alone then her pain is real.

All the cliche's 'Get to know yourself, learn to live alone, be happy, join a club, do your hobbies, see your friends, yada, yada, yada is bulls**t when you wake up at 3am in an empty bed and it's raining outside and no one to hold on to or to share this wonderful thing we call life with.

Many people, myself included, function much better with a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by val
    I will try doctor Phill, what is his number?
    I think that i failed because around me are everybody happy in their parthership :-( and i never had parthership where i was realy happy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley
    Everybody please-

Don't rag on Val. She's lonely, like many of us are. If she feels the pain of being alone then her pain is real.

All the cliche's 'Get to know yourself, learn to live alone, be happy, join a club, do your hobbies, see your friends, yada, yada, yada is bulls**t when you wake up at 3am in an empty bed and it's raining outside and no one to hold on to or to share this wonderful thing we call life with.

Many people, myself included, function much better with a partner.
    Please, you make it sound like we've never been through the pain of loneliness. I'm telling her from experience that it will be easier to find someone when she's able to enjoy life single. Believe me, no one gets anywhere by staying home and moping around.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well... well... well... why would you rather find love online when you're probably got so many people around you who are dying to be with you? no you say?? it just seems that way because a lot of people are afraid to actually say how they feel. many times you'll go out and guys will look at you, but only look. they are too big of a pussy to approach you and ask for your number.

now failing at love.. everyone goes through a broken heart. this is just another stage of life. and when it becomes hard to deal with saddness, you feel that turning to someone online will help? i'd say that person online is more deceiving than people in general, mainly because we can be. there is barely any interaction other than what i tell you. i think that it's better to stick with someone who you can see face to face.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yeah most guys are pussies, and the ones like me who arent-and will approach you, dont want anything more than sex, sucks for u guys, but your the ones who make us like this :p
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exactly.. me and my friend were having a conversation about this last night.. it's something that you don't really take notice of, UNTIL you've looked at the facts.

many guys do change a lot for a girl whether they want to or not. from putting on weight, to quitting the gym, to rearranging their entire lives around a girl, even if they don't want to. but i guess that's what girls make us do.

raverboy

we dont make you guys do shit! the problem is u guys get hooked on the pussy. its called pussy wipped
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no.. you actually fall in love with the girl..the pussy is a bonus haha.

dammit, i hate it when you call it pussy whipped though, but that is the truth. girls are the same way... they turn into bitches though. it works both ways. guys give and girls give in. yet, that is life.

raverboy

when you love someone it dosent matter if your wipped on eachother at all. things change and yeah thats life.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast