+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does he WANT from ME!!!??

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerybaby18 View Post
    I agree with Incognito... He is absolutely right. As for what Sadie said... I'm not sure if that's true. Many people make mistakes, and some actually learn from them. But that's up to you if you think you can forgive and try again. And if you can't than you can't. And don't bother. If you decide to continue to keep correspondence with him, do so, but don't have sex with him. Make him earn that back.
    Yes, people make mistakes but those mistakes stem from character flaws which is very hard to change. But the OP seems to want to get back with him despite what he did so I guess she just needs to learn the hard way.

I agree to cheat is often a character flaw. But I do want to believe that people can change.

Sadie, I have no plans to go back. But I would lie to myself if I said that I did not love this person.
    Its sad how cheating can change some things for a lifetime....

And him contacting me again is really hard for me, i am spending my days thinking about what he wants and I am daydreaming away thinking about what we had...
    its bad...

By the way, thank you all for the replies, means alot!!

Ok here is a update! I need your help!
    we met a few days ago ..
    felt like he was waiting for me to open up cause he didn't say anything at all. he just acts like all is well. He became a bit frustrated casue i went along with it.

when i finally did start to talk about us I explained to him i didnt feel we had a future as friends, since i felt he did me very wrong. he said he understood, but aftter couple minutes he bacame very upset with me and started to talk in a upset and angry tone with me. that night ended in a fight. and he appoligized afterwards

we have been talking everyday since friday..
    I want him to open up and say something but he keept telling me there is no use in opening up since i made a decition already. I understand where he comes from. But why dosent he even try to do anything about it? He tells me he is shamefull for everything and that he has not been doing to great since we ended contact. and that he is trying to find himself again.
    but he hasent said anything about his feelings towards me..

he called me a hour ago and talked as if nothing has happend.

what does he want from me? is he only after friendship?

carrocarro, this guy can play you like a violin. He knows how to manipulate you pretty easily just going by what you tell me he said to you. At this point, I see how you would go about it too. If he goes right out and tell you what he wants, let's say to get back together because he wants to try it again and that he still loves you. Your heart will skip a beat and you'll eat it right up. You'll try and resist at first but you have already demonstrated by resuming contacts with him that is what you want too. He knows this and will continue to feed it til you give into him and take him back. He'll play the card that he's been soul searching and trying to find himself that he can be a change person. He will admit he is wrong and that he deeply regret hurting you. He will continue to send you mix signals so that you will constantly try and guess what's really in his mind so you will end up becoming obsess with him again. Then when you do take him back, and I guaranteed you will if he keeps it up. Then history will repeat itself. One of my female friends went through this relationship with a guy who cheated on her not once but 3 times until she finally figure out that the guy will never change. Some people do make mistake and I can tell by the things he is saying to you and doing tells me he is a manipulator. And if you do go down the road and forgive him, just be prepare for another heartbreak. He's just using you to buy time until he meets another girl that catches his eyes. I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater but I do believe most cheaters never change if given the opportunity to do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12