+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does he WANT from ME!!!??

What does he WANT from ME!!!??

What does he WANT from ME!!!??

Hello dear readers...i need your help...

Long story short...

My partner for 3 years broke up with me last year... he did a few misstakes in the relationship
    and that changed me... after struggling to make things work for 1 year he broke up with me
    and I moved out of the apartment... we had contact for 4 months after that.. still had sex still hung out...

I was hoping we would find our way back together... it did not happen.
    He exchanged numbers with a girl... and after that ..i broke all contact with him...it ended VERY BAD!!!

havent heard from me for 4 months...
    saw him last week at a show, he came up to me and started talking..
    I acted like nothing, I was happy and smiled ... he asked me 3 times how i was doing..
    every time i said - really good.
    he tried to get close to me but a backed of and acted like nothing... we talked for like 40 min.. his friends even left
    but he stayed just to talk to me

he asked if he could drive me home. I declined..
    then he told me to call him after the show, cause he was on his way home...
    I never called him... ( non of us were drunk )

When I got home that night , i saw that he had text me prior to meeting me...
    in the message he asked " if i was at the show 2night".
    So basically he contacted me before he saw me...

I think he knew I was going to be at the venue..

he calls me 3 days later and talks all normal with me.. so do i ... we did some catching up but never talked
    about us or our feelings.. we talked for 1 hour..before hanging up he said he loved me.

WTF is going on?? what does he want from me????
    Im trying to play all cool, like im over him .. but this is ****ing with my head...

I really loved this guy...

please ... i need your opinon.. what does he want from me??

LOVE
    // C
    Last edited by carrocarro; 12-03-11 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carrocarro View Post
    and I moved out of the apartment... we had contact for 4 months after that.. still had sex still hung out...
    I'm going to guess sex.
    It was never taken off the table, so I think he's gunning for friends with benefits.
    Green!

thank you for your reply..

1 month prior to ending all contact , we stopped having it casue he said this will make it harder for us to move on..

does that change anything?
    Im having a hard time thinking its only about sex, casue he knows he screwed up real bad with me... and he appologized for doing my bad thru out the whole last 4 months after the break up
    After we broke up he even called me once crying ... talking about he did not want to me a bad person... and this is from a man who never cries...

dont want to be naiv , but could it still only be sex he is after?

It's quite possible that he regrets breaking up and wants to get back together. Or maybe he thinks that both of you are over each other and wants to have you as a friend. Only he knows.

Thank you for the reply " yet another guy"

But is it common for guys to want to stay friends with their ex? Specially after having no contact for months?

Well, I wouldn't know about what guys commonly do but I couldn't stay as friends as long as I have feelings. Thus I'm guessing that he waited for months for the feelings to die out and now either wants to be your friend or still has feelings and tries to get back with you.

What exactly were his mistakes and how did you change may hint which possibility is more likely.

He cheated, and i lost all respect for him after that... yet we tried to make it work..but it did not work...

Is he trying to reconnect now? but just as friends? Why is he telling me he loves me?
    Is there any possibility that he is just doing this to mess with my brain , or am i being to harsh on him now? =)

Oh, I missed the part where he said that he loves you. I would guess that he does have hopes of getting back with you. It wouldn't be a good idea though if you can't develop a new trust in him. It doesn't make sense that he would say that just to mess with you. If he did, then he is really unbalanced and needs a psychiatrist.

Quote Originally Posted by carrocarro View Post
    Thank you for the reply " yet another guy"

But is it common for guys to want to stay friends with their ex? Specially after having no contact for months?
    Yes it is.....if they want sex.
    And then you get those who want to be friends and that is all they want 'friends'....

s he trying to reconnect now? but just as friends? Why is he telling me he loves me?
    He tells ya what he knows you want to hear....he has to say something that makes it easier for him to get in your pants.

Someone who loves you, doesn't go months without contact.

My guess is, the other girl ditched his arse and closed the door for good on him.

So of course they will go crawling back to another ex, with whom they most likely can guarantee sex.

If you want to know if he's being serious, keep your legs crossed and make him work for your affections.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 13-03-11 at 03:14 AM.

Dear "yet another guy" , thank you for your replies!

LOL.....another fool

What do you mean ???
    Last edited by carrocarro; 13-03-11 at 04:28 AM.

Well the fact that you guys stopped having sex and HE recommended doing so before you completely split should suggest he's not just "looking for sex". You know the guy better than we do, with his persistance since the show and you constantly giving him the cold shoulder wouldn't it make more since that he's after you and not your vagina? Seems like he's trying to warm up to you to eventually get to talking about feelings, emotions, etc., etc. Why don't you give him a try and see what he's talking about? You said you loved him and apparently you still have feelings for him since you're here seeking advice about the situation. What do you have to lose, nothing. If you don't agree with what he has to say, just walk away, you don't owe him anything, it's all up to you. G'luck!

sadie_genie Guest
    Even if he could not get over you and wants to reconnect, he is still the same man. He cheated because he lacks self-control.

I agree with Incognito... He is absolutely right. As for what Sadie said... I'm not sure if that's true. Many people make mistakes, and some actually learn from them. But that's up to you if you think you can forgive and try again. And if you can't than you can't. And don't bother. If you decide to continue to keep correspondence with him, do so, but don't have sex with him. Make him earn that back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast