+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My husband fondles me while I sleep? What is his problem?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    That is so sick and scary. If I woke up to find my boyfriend having sex with me It be over, no question about it. It is rape. You were just lucky your woman liked it, if she didn't then your be in big trouble.
    How is that dumb? simple fact is some women may like their body being used when they are sleep and not even knowing what is going on but others will not like it and will freak out big time. If my boyfriend had sex with me when I was asleep, I would class it as rape as it was rape. So what if he was my partner? I did not consent to the act of sex, he just took it. I understand if the man knows the woman likes it or they have talked about it before but if he just does it then that is wrong.
    That is just ridiculous, maybe you should draw up a consent form and have your bf sign it before you get it on. You know, just to be sure he wasnt raping you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Look if you wake up to find your boyfriend penis in you then you have not given consent, it is rape. Scary how many men on this forum think its okay to rape their partner when they are asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    That is just ridiculous, maybe you should draw up a consent form and have your bf sign it before you get it on. You know, just to be sure he wasnt raping you.
    How is it ridiculous? all I am saying is touching up someone and having sex with them while the woman is asleep is wrong and sick. The fact you think I am the one with a problem is disturbing. Good luck to your partner is all I can say!

Look if you wake up to find your boyfriend penis in you then you have not given consent, it is rape. Scary how many men on this forum think its okay to rape their partner when they are asleep.
    No, it's not rape.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    No, it's not rape.

It can be rape, but depends on the occasion. If the woman/girl in question has not yet consented to sex and wants to wait till whenever, then I'd consider it rape.
    But once sexual relationships have been established it is perhaps crossing some boundaries, but certainly not rape.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How is it ridiculous? all I am saying is touching up someone and having sex with them while the woman is asleep is wrong and sick. The fact you think I am the one with a problem is disturbing. Good luck to your partner is all I can say!
    I'm a woman. Why would my partner need luck? I'm not about to cry rape cause i wake up to him having sex with me. You need to loosen up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    It can be rape, but depends on the occasion. If the woman/girl in question has not yet consented to sex and wants to wait till whenever, then I'd consider it rape.
    But once sexual relationships have been established it is perhaps crossing some boundaries, but certainly not rape.
    Of course, it would be a different matter if not yet sexually active.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, i don't see it as rape....but if he was to wake me up in the middle of the night and i have to get up early in the morning than there'd be hell.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

How is that dumb? simple fact is some women may like their body being used when they are sleep and not even knowing what is going on but others will not like it and will freak out big time. If my boyfriend had sex with me when I was asleep, I would class it as rape as it was rape. So what if he was my partner? I did not consent to the act of sex, he just took it. I understand if the man knows the woman likes it or they have talked about it before but if he just does it then that is wrong.
    a little bit understanding give take not send my lover to jail lol it wont hold in any court
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

In a relationship its give and take i dont consider it rape
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I'm a woman. Why would my partner need luck? I'm not about to cry rape cause i wake up to him having sex with me. You need to loosen up.

Of course, it would be a different matter if not yet sexually active.
    The op and Hello1 are a bit on the prudish side its give and take
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    yeah, i don't see it as rape....but if he was to wake me up in the middle of the night and i have to get up early in the morning than there'd be hell.
    I agree there would have to be rules in place
    Oscar Wilde

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^^ hate to be blunt, but i am so annoyed by your smileys

Oh good grief.
    Rape, seriously?

My wife gets pretty ticked off if I get touchy when she's sleeping, and it actually kinda ticks me off. And yes, I do make the attempts to behave, which end up getting me in shit anyways.
    I don't get nice uninterupted sleeps all the time. She wakes me up all the time for shit in the middle of the night, and while I'm not usually impressed or happy about it, I sure as hell don't go off on some silly claim of abuse.

Men get 'used' all the time by their women.

If you can't handle your BF fondling you, or trying to have sex with you, then maybe you're not ready for a sexual relationship.
    Green!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    Oh good grief.
    Rape, seriously?

My wife gets pretty ticked off if I get touchy when she's sleeping, and it actually kinda ticks me off. And yes, I do make the attempts to behave, which end up getting me in shit anyways.
    I don't get nice uninterupted sleeps all the time. She wakes me up all the time for shit in the middle of the night, and while I'm not usually impressed or happy about it, I sure as hell don't go off on some silly claim of abuse.

Men get 'used' all the time by their women.

If you can't handle your BF fondling you, or trying to have sex with you, then maybe you're not ready for a sexual relationship.
    how does she wake you up? grabbing your penis?

so hello1, do you make your partner literally ask you before touching you? Do you consent to a kiss, may I touch your left boob, is it OK if I take off your shirt? Because in most relationships, consent is more complex and nuanced than that. And hopefully there is some trust and understanding between two people who claim to love one another so they don't have to define consent so rigidly.

And really, how deeply do you ladies sleep? Can you seriously sleep through any foreplay and maneuvering and truly wake up to find penetration has already occured? I am mildly aware when my bf rolls over or touches my arm in the night!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast