I know this is a resurrected old thread but after reading some of the responses.. what.. the.. ****?

People. Are you ****ing for real?

Let me clarify some things. Just because YOU enjoy waking up/being awoken by sexual advances does NOT make it explicitly okay for all relationships. Believe it or not, you are not the center of the universe and your relationship is not the trend setter for all relationships. Relationships and intimacy are nuanced on a CASE BY CASE basis. Some people it may be enjoyed, some it may be flat out creepy, some it may just be an annoyance. All are okay and acceptable responses, it just depends on the relationship.

The OP clearly and repeatedly voiced her displeasure.. and guess what? Being in a relationship in no way obligates or entitles one to any sort of sexual act. Period. If he didn't like it, that is HIS problem. She voiced what was and was not okay and he went against her wishes. In any situation, first date, eight date, engaged, newly-wed, married 60 ****ing years that is NOT OKAY and she is not obligated to give him any sexual satisfaction.

All of you that somehow implied that she is in the wrong are sick. Period. What he was doing WAS A FORM OF RAPE. IF SHE SAYS "DO NOT FONDLE ME WHILE I AM ASLEEP" and he FONDLES HER WHILE SHE IS ASLEEP, that is R-A-P-E regardless of relationship. Just because she is in love with this guy and willing to try and work past it doesn't change that. It is assault. Period. End of story.