+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling so darn lost..

Feeling so darn lost..

Hello there. I'm new to this place but I've been reading off this forum for the past 3 months and I wouldn't have guessed I would be posting one now.

Met this wonderful girl on july 04. She was still attached then but on the rocks. When I entered into this scene, they were on the rocks of breaking up. I guess I was the catalyst for it and in 3 days flat, she broke up with her ex. After that, we hung out every day and called/sms each other whenever we had the chance to. We were in love then. It was the happiest moment of my life! My feelings for her was soo strong. Something I never got to experience in my past 3 r/ships. She said it was too on her side. On the 1st Oct, we were officially together. And we were still really close. We shared every little secret we had and told each other everything. Even my darkest most well-kept secrets, I shared with her. (something that I've never done in my entire life) I gave her everything I had and could offer. Placed suprises everywhere and stuff. She too did that but not too extreme was I did due to financial problems.

Nevertheless, on the 28th Nov, she asked for a break. I asked her why and her reasons was that someone made her remember her "plan" she was hatching before she broke up with her ex. She wants to be independent, free and not worry about other people. Basically, love herself. She said her ex didn't treat her well at all and cheated on her but she forgave him umpteen times. Now she's tired of relationships and being tied down. I, for one, wonder what's happening. I didn't restrict her, nor did I control who was she allowed to meet. I let her do whatever she wants.

For now, we're still in love. BUT we're working towards just being friends. It's killing me everyday, knowing that one day, it'll all end. The hugs, kisses and gettin laid. It'll all end one day. She seems dead set on workin on her "plan" and not let anything hold her back. I wish her the best and we still go out regularly. She'd sms me everyday to ask how I was and where I was. Sometimes if I ignored them, she'll call to ask me what's happening.. I don't know what to tell her cause I'm scared if I told her that I was ignoring her sms, she'll get upset and make her want to work towards her plan. I don't know.. I asked her a few nights ago.. What we were. She said we are friends. We're THERE, but not there yet.. Or rather after 5 secs of thinking, she said, we WERE there. What am I to think about it? Lately she hasn't been giving the *kisses* and "I love you"s anymore. Maybe once in a while. We'd kiss each other on the lips before we part and hug each other. I'm confused. I do hope to hear everyones opinion on this. Cause something is strongly telling me that she's the one I've been waiting for all my life. (seriously)

I say let her go. She's dead set on working on her plan. Let her.

Besides, you sound like you could be right around my age (maybe even younger) and looks like you've been in at least four 'relationships'. Maybe you too should take some time and be single, independant, free, and not worry about other people.

It looks like you're not going to change her mind. People break up. It only takes one to want to break up and it happens. Sucks that it's her and not a mutual thing, but keep in mind that there always is another one somewhere. Hell, you've found four already. That's more than some people (including myself) can say.

Rod Steele

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZer0
    Hello there. I'm new to this place but I've been reading off this forum for the past 3 months and I wouldn't have guessed I would be posting one now.
    I think you're lying, you've been waitin' around 3 months just waitin' for a reason to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I think you're lying, you've been waitin' around 3 months just waitin' for a reason to post.
    Yep, been reading the posts. Just didn't post anything.

maybe u had sex with her too soon, u should know if u both are sexually active ur relasionship only last for another 6 day, but if u guys didnt have sex it be different, i dont even know wat im talking about really, i heard that Bs from health class lol

i think you should finally pour your heart out. pull an "evrything or nothing". but honestly, im going through some hard shit like that now too and its ****en hell. yer not alone.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everything or nothing, that was probably the best James Bond game made by EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Everything or nothing, that was probably the best James Bond game made by EA.
    u never post about love lol