+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random contact 1.5 years later from ex

random contact 1.5 years later from ex

So last night i got a random text my ex of 1.5 years ago. We ended on a bad. I was very suprised and am baffled as to why she would ever go about contacting me. She apologized for avoiding contact and and said something reminded her of me. its odd considering she has a BF. I really have no desire to talk with her or associate with her after what happened. ended conversation quickly after catching. What would be her intentions of randomly texting me so long after especially with such a bad breakup

there only time when i contected to my ex while i was in relationship was after arguing or fight with my bf... she probably having a rough time with her bf and it could make her miss the time with you.

if you have no desire to be in contact with her, then don't. she obviously wants something from you. just tell her that you're busy and don't have time to talk. i think she's trying to worm her way back in to your life somehow, so just tell her you've moved on and don't really have time to chat.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The reason shouldn't matter if you don't want contact with her. Just, don't have contact with her.

The actual reason can be quite diverse. Missing you for some silly reason, missing you cause she is fighting with her current bf, wanting to set some things straight because she feels bad/guilty, realizing/thinking she still likes you, etc.

If you have no desire to be in any contact with her(and going by the limited information you wrote, it sounds justified), then don't. My guess is she's either having a rough time with her current BF(sounds like she has the potential to cheat), she finally realizes she was wrong and wants to clear the air, or she wants something. My guess would be the latter.

To be honest the cut of contact was warranted and there's not much info to provide. Maybe she is just trying to clear up the rudeness and harshness of the breakup which would be kinda odd since it's been over 1.5 years. As much as I dont have interest in her I texted with her and caught because I am not one to hold things against people. Where I'm confused is she didn't seem to want anything and seemed to be doing well in life as far as I could tell. In any sense I'm fully done with her so it shouldn't matter. Now only if the women I want to contact me would lol...

I hope the case is she just wanted to know how I was doing. Nonetheless I don't plan on making any contact with her