+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats wrong with me !!?

whats wrong with me !!?

ive been dating my boyfriend for 4 months. we are both in our 20's. i have a horrid habit of when his phone rings asking if its his "other girlfriend" or if he has "a hot date" tonight. i dont know why i say it. it just comes out and i tell myself not to say it but i do anyway. He really thinks that i think hes going to go out and cheat on me. But i honestly dont. Hes the first guy ive ever dated that i actually do trust. I know when he goes out with his friends hes not going to flirt with girls and cheat on me. But he thinks i dont trust him. i think im just scared. id been single for 2 years before him and gotten hurt badly in the past and i know i have this wall up and hes starting to break it down. whats wrong with me. why do i do this?

I think that since you have finally found a guy you really care for, that you are worried you'll lose him. By asking questions like that you feel unsure about yourself and you may not have come to terms with your past. What you really need to do is tell him these things. He needs to know that even though you may do this, that you really do trust him and that your just worried you'll get hurt like your other past relationships.

Communication is key in a relationship. Tell him how you truly feel and reasure him that you trust him.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh, couldn't tell ya.