+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats wrong with my friend?

whats wrong with my friend?

hi!, this is my story.. i met this new guy like 2 months ago... so we became friends...i like that he remembers everything i tell him...and trust me i can have very girly and stupid conversations lol but he remembers every detail...anyways he flirt a little at a friends birthday party, but i always saw him like a friend (all my exes were my friends first by the way)...so just to keep things clear i told him how i have had a few guy friends that i lost bc they though i liked them and how it hurts me to lose friends like that....and he also knows that my exes at first were my bestttt friends...we had a cool friend ship but he is a bit wierd he will be texting me all dayyy for one or two days...and than he will stop for 3 or 4 days and like that...i found that wierd bc he is single and all my guy friends text me every day...and we cant hang out every day bc we work and go to school...anyways our conversations are cool bc i can tell him everythingggg and he always listens, what i found wierd is that when i talk about my plans in life like marriage, family and future kids he always includes himself....i always say "i dont know about u, but me and my future husband" u know just to put things clear....also i joke a lot and he takes things kinda seriously...but he thinks everything i say is cute and how i make him laugh....its really nice that he offers himself to help me with school and always tries to remember my family members names even though he doesnt know them...he never said he likes me, i dont like him like that but if the guy is super sweet and fun i might just go for it, like i did with my ex never liked him like that and we had a 4 year relationship lol.....well back to my friend, sometimes he ask questions that had to do with sex, i answer them like a friend u know and i find that a bit wierd too lol....anyways we decided to hang out on the weekends like friends.....oh my gosh!!! he is not that fun, he is a good guy i love talking too but not fun at all....and dont get me wrong im not that hyper and crazy in the winter time but u know u need to be fun lol....and i think he knew i was bored bc i almost fell asleep in his house watching tv...and he was kinda nervous and he was mirroring me the whole time, also he wanted to read me his essay about bussiness he did at school...errrr boring!! i told him he can do that later and he kept telling me things about his family and his life...i listen to him but it was boring really...than he kept saying how im his type of woman to marry with, but how we are just good friends...anyways he saw i guess how bored i was he didnt text me or call me for almost two weeks..and than again he stared to text me all day long for 2 days and than stop for 3 days and bla bla....i guess thats how he is...so by texting i was joking about how he might be gay....and he got all upset saying "just bc i didnt tried to kiss u think im gay, and just bc i dont have that much friends and i dont go clubbing" "we are just friends, we have nothing in common"....i told him "friends dont say that to friends, that never cross my mind ever, im sorry i made a bad joke that upset u....but now ur making everything uncomfortable for me bc every time i say something i will think ur thinking that of me, so i decided that i will ignore all this, if i ever met u...i dont remember" and i deleted his cell# and i've been ignoring him.....i feel very sad that i lost a friend ( i also had another friend kinda like him from work and was also a virgo, dont know if that helps lol but yeah it didnt end right)....by the way he always says i play mind games and he hatesssss me texting so much of course with others....dont know if i should talk to my friend again, after all he is a good friend and he has told me so much about his family and secrets, i feel bad sometimes .....i was always a good friend and offer him my single girl friends, and he always said no...i offer him to go out and flirt with others as good friends, bc i do that with my other guy friends and he always says no...i feel bad for what happend but at the same time i dont want to be friends with him again if he might like me...its really wierd to hang out with my other friends and have him there around....what should i do? i need an advice....i usually fix problems like that by ignoring them completely that way i end a friendship....but im older now u know and i also learn its not a good idea to just ignore people ....

He wanted you bad to the point he wanted you to pay attention to him only. He did not want to be in the friends zone and he got horribly frustrated. No you can't just be friends with a guy that wants you to be his GF. It's best to part ways and stay away.

thank u for answering....im really sad i lost a friend but i agree u cant be friends with someone that likes u like that....how sad he knew the whole time i just wanted friendship but anyways...i though it was safe to be friends with him bc he never said he likes me or tried to kiss me....but when he got mad and said what he said he made me uncomfortable...anyway it is what it is...

when i talk about my plans in life like marriage, family and future kids he always includes himself....i always say "i dont know about u, but me and my future husband
    He includes himself because he wants to be part of you life. Why would you say i don't know about you. You should say lets see how things go.

so by texting i was joking about how he might be gay....and he got all upset saying "just bc i didnt tried to kiss u think im gay
    Of course he got upset. Obviously this guy likes you very much and you say he's gay. What has happened is he has been trying to impress you and when you said he's gay everything he did was for nothing.

i was always a good friend and offer him my single girl friends, and he always said no
    That's a very low act. Offering a guy your single girlfriends. If you do that while he's with one of your friends he's going to be asking her about you. Or he's just going to be very quite and he will be thinking about you.

It really sucks being the guy who loves a girl and she doesn't love you like that. I have never liked a girl and she let's me fool around with her friends but then again if I like a girl why would I want to anyways. Crappy situation but do the guy a favor and back away since as long as you are around you are all he is thinking about I am sure.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your friend