+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf do i do my girfriend is crazy

Wtf do i do my girfriend is crazy

K seriously this sucks haha I've been dating this girl for a little over a year and I live with her in an apartment:p
    here comes the complaints....I wanna break up with my girlfriend she doesnt let me do anything seriously like last night I was talking to my friend on facebook for 2 min an she complains that I talk to him more than her when i never talk to my friends anymore at all cus she just gets all pissy like that which also means I cant hang out with my friends and havn't for nearly 6 months. I always have to go with her places and if i go some where i ask do you want to go with knowing the answer but she says if you want me to but of course what am i goinna say cus i dont wanna hear it ha. She also has to chose everything we have to do down to watching tv cus she complains about something i wanna watch.
    When I get out of bed in the morning i have to sneak out of bed which is really hard and i have to quickly lay back down if i think she is about to wake up cus she will complain about me not laying by her I feel, I even feel like i have to ask to take a shower cus she will get mad cus im not by her. Besides all of that she swears at me calls me bi*ch an what not all the time if i were to say that to her I dont even wanna know what would happen lol
    and you will say dude leave her who wouldnt right but i have tried one time and and she cried like crazy gasping for air saying she was goinna kill her self and all this other none sence and I dont wanna be the one at fault if she does. I have thought about just going to my friends and breaking up with her throught text but im scared what she would do to my stuff which is extremely expensive guitars,amps,tv,video games computer everything i own WTF do i do haha.
    sorry if it doesnt make sence i just had to let it out there rambling on an such.

She's using the "I'll kill myself" routine to manipulate, and probably wouldn't go through with it to begin with. Her actions aren't your responsibility anyway. If you are that concerned, tell her relatives of her compromised emotional state, and that they should keep a close eye on her. You can even call the police if there is no where else to turn.

Move your stuff over to your friend's, or rent out a storage unit, is it that hard? Stop behaving so submissively. You have allowed her to get away with too much. Break up already.

Pack your stuff and leave when she is not there. Dont worry she will not kill herself!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmonster View Post
    K seriously this sucks haha I've been dating this girl for a little over a year and I live with her in an apartment:p
    here comes the complaints....I wanna break up with my girlfriend she doesnt let me do anything seriously like last night I was talking to my friend on facebook for 2 min an she complains that I talk to him more than her when i never talk to my friends anymore at all cus she just gets all pissy like that which also means I cant hang out with my friends and havn't for nearly 6 months. I always have to go with her places and if i go some where i ask do you want to go with knowing the answer but she says if you want me to but of course what am i goinna say cus i dont wanna hear it ha. She also has to chose everything we have to do down to watching tv cus she complains about something i wanna watch.
    When I get out of bed in the morning i have to sneak out of bed which is really hard and i have to quickly lay back down if i think she is about to wake up cus she will complain about me not laying by her I feel, I even feel like i have to ask to take a shower cus she will get mad cus im not by her. Besides all of that she swears at me calls me bi*ch an what not all the time if i were to say that to her I dont even wanna know what would happen lol
    and you will say dude leave her who wouldnt right but i have tried one time and and she cried like crazy gasping for air saying she was goinna kill her self and all this other none sence and I dont wanna be the one at fault if she does. I have thought about just going to my friends and breaking up with her throught text but im scared what she would do to my stuff which is extremely expensive guitars,amps,tv,video games computer everything i own WTF do i do haha.
    sorry if it doesnt make sence i just had to let it out there rambling on an such.
    Sounds like you have a real issue on your hands! Just break up with her. =)

K you wait til she goes to work, then you quickly move your shit out and disappear. Buy a new phone, shut down your FB, everything. At work if she shows up you have everyone tell her you got another job and no longer work there. Make sure you either rent or borrow a friends car for awhile so you don't get your tires slashed. Tell all your friends that if she comes around asking tell them to tell her you skipped town.

Keep us up dated on your progress ......if she really goes psycho on you just get a restraining order. And dude...just a bit of advice....if you meet someone lik her again run the f uck away!

Best defense against the "I'll kill myself" bit is to say "Don't make a mess." Seriously, once you call her bluff, she'll drop it.

You do need to get the hell out of there, she's toxic. Super controlling and manipulative.

It's a bad combination of her insecurities and issues and you being submissive to them and letting her get her own way. Those kind of behaviours have to be addressed very early on in a relationship otherwise you end up in the situation you're in now.

Man up, throw her out instead! Time to be alpha!

Good luck though, what you're going through is a great learning experience for the future, you will spot girls like this a mile off and be better prepared to deal with them.

thanks all i plan on moving out tonight while she leaves to work I feel terrible about it but its what has to be done she will prolly go crazy an cry a lot but i wont be there and i plan on moving my shit to my moms and staying at my best friends house for a few days so she doesnt creep on me an such hopefully she will just go to her moms house right after she gets my txt after work haha but who knows either way im out an thats whats going to happen an after thinking of all the stuff i told you all there is still more like she reads my txts so their is no privacy and she even yesterday accused me of going to hang out with girls while she was at work like wtf i have been home all day tryin to figure out what to do lol and i have never and would never cheat on someone.
    I just seriously need to get out of a relationship im only 18 about to be 19 on Wednesday ha i need to get my life back i cant handle sitting in an apartment everyday of my life hanging out with one person doing what she wants all the time cus i dont wanna piss her off an get into a fight.

thanks all for your help I will keep you all updated as to what happens

Okay, I agree you should move your stuff out but TEXTING to break up with her is AWFUL. Move your stuff out, text her that you need to talk, go to a neutral location (maybe somewhere very close to one of her friend's places) and tell her in person. You've been dating this girl for over a year and living with her... Maybe she's crazy (she just sounds a little controlling and insecure... my guess is she's young) You have the responsibility to treat her like a decent human being. Break it to her face, and deal with the crying.

And for the future, you helped create this situation by being so passive. In the future, stand up for yourself... That DOES NOT mean making demands or saying "I do what I want!"... It means saying in a respectful tone," Hey I need my space/need to go do things with my friends, please understand this."

the problem is if i do it face to face im going to give in exactly what happened before, im too much of a caring guy to see people hurt so i gotta be shallow i feel terrible but idk what else to do

Um breaking up with her to her face is what you would do if you were a caring guy!

You stand there and you take it. You say "I'm sorry but this is how I feel." Welcome to adult hood. You were old enough to have a sexual relationship, old enough to live with someone else... Well that means you're old enough to grow a spine, stand up and do the right thing. And the right thing will be breaking up (yes, breaking up) with her face to face.

This will be good practice for the future, because you ARE going to hold your ground in relationships and not fall over like a piece of paper against a tiny puff of wind.

^ I agree. When she's crying and whatever else, you need to just take it.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    Um breaking up with her to her face is what you would do if you were a caring guy!

You stand there and you take it. You say "I'm sorry but this is how I feel." Welcome to adult hood. You were old enough to have a sexual relationship, old enough to live with someone else... Well that means you're old enough to grow a spine, stand up and do the right thing. And the right thing will be breaking up (yes, breaking up) with her face to face.

This will be good practice for the future, because you ARE going to hold your ground in relationships and not fall over like a piece of paper against a tiny puff of wind.
    Vertical_sky is right. First of all you really need to grow a pair and stand up for yourself or you will end up in this situation time and time again. Break up with her in person and have a friend with you or at least in the area to help reassure your choice to leave. DO NOT let her manipulate you into staying. In the future, run from any female like this and if she starts to become controlling let her know you are not going to bow down and kiss her ass every time she demands something or whines. Good luck.

I left my boyfriend by text message, moved out when he was at work and texted him. I would do it again and I only did it this way as he was volatile. I know why you are doing it this way, if she was 'normal' you could sit her down and tell her but she isn't so this is the best way. Goood luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast