+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ** help me out people ! :o( **

** help me out people ! :o( **

Hellooo !

Right ive decided to join here as i am getting extremely fed up !!

Ive recently met a girl who is absolutely stunning! shes so perfect ... shes 25 like me has a good job amazing funny personality blah blah ... !
    Shes a mate of a mate and i saw her out one night and added her on facebook.
    We talked for 2 weeks and got on amazingly amazingly well.
    She seemed very keen about me and she picked me up from football on a friday night and came back to mine for a dvd. I then saw her on a night out the next day and then on the sunday she came round again for a dvd and we slept together

The thing is ... she has been single since september. She was wit ha guy for 5 years who cheated and a guy for 4 years who also cheated. Shes not making it clear she wants to be single for a year to have some fun and a break from relationships.

Theres probably no point in me posting this its just crap because shes told me she likes me and told her mates she likes me but we cant be together. The signs she has given aswell show she likes me.

Ive told her i'll just go at her pace because im a laid back kinda guy and im not going to try and get with her anytime soon but its still early days. Major depressed feeling today because this girl really is amazing !

Shes the 3rd girl ive met in a year that ive got on amazingly well with and clicked so well with but it just doesnt work out?

the 1st girl i was going out with ended because she wasnt over her ex (so not my fault)
    the 2nd girl i also got on amazingly well with but it ended because she moved back to uni

Will it ever go right? lol

i think the only way for it to work is for your to go at her pace, as you said, just enjoy spending time with her and do not pressure her into a relationship or talking about a relationship. she'll bring it up if and when she's ready. the feeling of being cheated on is awful and the worst form of being disrespected, so you need to show her you're not like those guys- you listen to and respect what she told you.

I know I know, not much I can do ... kind of just a depressing moan than asking for advice really as theres not a lot that can be done.
    The only thing is this girl is interested in me and wants this single life but it seems she wants the best of both worlds, shes been round mine a few times to do boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, sex, cuddles etc.

At risk of falling for this girl who doesnt want commitment yet or i could ride it out and see what happens.

With regards to the other 2 relationships ive had in this last year ... it really feels like no matter how much you connect with someone and how much chemistry there is, it just doesnt work out (

Hey thanks i really appreciate your reply! - Thats the message im trying to get across to her. Ive not said "I will go at your pace" because thats giving her complete control however i did say im laid back and just take each day as it comes. I also said i dont have a problem with the way things are at the moment and did make a strong point that im not going to force her into anything which i think she now believes.

She has also revealed tonight shes got a lot of crap going on at the moment but wont say so i guess this is getting to her aswell.

Ive never been cheated on so i cant appreciate what she went through but both relationships were serious and she did live wiith them both so i can appreciate she wants this single year no matter if she likes me or not