+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the MSM isn't telling about Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Selfless, with you I don't feel like discussing anything, not even a weather . Your irritating behaviour is more lethal for me than the biggest radioactive explosion that's ever going to happen. Keep on irritating others Btw, when you see me replying , don't you even think I'm reffering to anything you write , I just don't give a damn
    My behavior? You're seemingly a sad and pathetic poor excuse for a human being! True or untrue?
    You can't have a discussion with anyone because you lack the basics necessary to facilitate a cohesive and well thought out point of view without of course talking shit like an inebriated, one eyed monkey on methadone.
    Why? Your period, the moon and your psycho-babble which stems from crazed and uncontrollable rage/emotional issues preempts
    ANY attempt at you sounding legitimate.

Chernobyl? Japan IS WORSE than Chernobyl ever was/will be.

Reactor 3 is gone. Do you know how many reactors there are?
    Do you know where the jet stream is? Do you know anything about this??? I don't think so.

It's too bad you flunked chemistry. You might have learned something?

I love it that you don't like me!
    The only people in real life that don't like me are:

cowards, pussies, hateful people that hate the fact I am so articulate, poignant, and loving.
    In yours and Lipp's case: you cannot be helped. Your hate, animosity and bitterness are beyond repair, just like the Japanese reactors.

I pray for people like you every day. It's sad that you'd rather argue like a litle baby or senile old man when
    there are lives at stake. No amount of ****ing donations are going to help! Why?

You CANNOT treat lethal doses of radiation.
    The crops, milk and water supplies in Japan are tainted/contaminated.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post

My crap? You couldn't refute ANY of my FACTS I've ever posted and I suspect it's because YOU:
    Your statements aren't facts until you back it up with 1.credible background, 2.credible sources and/or 3.solid explanation.

All you've put up is a daily mail article, everything else is a shit-ton of hollow statements. Thats why no-one is taking you seriously.

And I find it hilarious how the sole article you've put up contradicts you in terms of the severity of the disaster. Almost as hilarious as your nickname.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And since you have never liked me: can you do the math here and tell me why you don't "like" my informed post?

BIAS. That's what.
    It's a conspiracy... a love forum conspiracy! lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG, there are some strange ppl posting on the internet. LOL.

Anyway, just to put some of your minds at ease here's an update:

We have been measuring the radioactivity in the rainwater here in Vancouver for the last month. The levels after the first week weren't detectable above baseline. After 2 weeks, there was a bit above background but not very much (~10Bq/L) and that went down quickly. We can't find any now, which is what you would expect w/the 1/2 life of I-131.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Chernobyl? Japan IS WORSE than Chernobyl ever was/will be.
    No, not even close. Chernobyl caught fire and a huge way and sent plumes of radiation across Urp. Friends of ours from east Urp were taking the iodine pills in school.

Do you know where the jet stream is? Do you know anything about this??? I don't think so.

It's too bad you flunked chemistry. You might have learned something?
    Both my spouse and I are scientists and have training in chemistry. We have been measuring the rainwater radiation levels for March and April. Its not nearly as awful as you think, please rest easy. The levels (on the West coast of NA, I am referring to) are hardly above background and certainly far less than a dose a traveller would get from a flight or dental x-ray.

Personally, I would be much more concerned about what is happening in the Middle East right now.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indireloaded REALOADED !!
    Indi he's gone, it was probably Neo screwing us up... AGAIN
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright.. indi... i am giong to japan... haha. as crazy as that sounds, yes, i will go there next year. i know that the news is filtered out, and the japanese government and media doens't tell us everything, but in your opinion, what do you think about it? and yes, i already get radiation daily from the hawaiian sun lol.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Re-reloaded? LOL. I came back to post in Cams thread. Also glad to read all the good news in other sections.

@ Raver - Japan is different. I was commenting on radiation levels reaching the west coast of NA. I would avoid the coast around the reactors and the tsunami for a long time. I hope you didn't have any family there, my condolences if so.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hey Indi, good to see you back!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Re-reloaded? LOL. I came back to post in Cams thread. Also glad to read all the good news in other sections.

@ Raver - Japan is different. I was commenting on radiation levels reaching the west coast of NA. I would avoid the coast around the reactors and the tsunami for a long time. I hope you didn't have any family there, my condolences if so.
    actually i do have family in the tokyo area....however, most of my family is far south in okinawa.....still, i wanna visit them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123