+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inappropriate friendship?

Inappropriate friendship?

I would like to get everyone's opinion on my girlfriends guy friend of 2 years. I say the relationship is inappropriate, but she won't stop talking to him. Basically the guy calls and send her text all day/ night long. We could be laying there in bed at midnight, and she's getting texts from this dude. not just one, but many. I took her phone one day to read what was being sent, and the texts were comical but with sexual inuendo. she swears they are just friends, and she's not cheating me. she says he likes to joke around like that. I say the relationship is very inappropriate and have asked for the constant texting and flirting, esp while I'm laying there in bed with her to stop, but she won't. Personally I just want to knock the guys two front teeth out, but then I'd be the d#@$ h#$d beating up my g/f's BFF. On the opposite foot, she asks and interogates me about every single text I get. About every woman on my facebook page, and has accused me of sleeping with female friends of mine.

what would you all do? recommendations? need to know soon. I love her, but I'm ready to leave....
    Last edited by justgotscrewed; 18-03-11 at 01:23 PM.

It does sound inappropriate. If it bothers you that much, I would give her an ultimatum either he goes or I go.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 18-03-11 at 01:48 PM.

She texts a guy day and night and has the nerve to get on you about female friends? She is playing you out. You're starting to look like the dickhead that tolerates being played.

I say dump her.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yep, dump her. The relationship with the guy friend is inappropriate and disrespectful to you. The double standard regarding your own friends is revealing, because it shows that she has at least considered cheating on you with her guy friend. End this crap now and dump her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

The reason she's all up your ass about your female friends is because she's paranoid that what she's doing to you, is being done to her. Screw an ultimatum (unless you love her) I'd dump her with the quickness. She has no respect for you. Text at midnight while you're in the bed with her. I bet you aren't allowed to hang with her and her bff either right? Clear signs of a cheater, even if its just emotional.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yeps, it's very inappropriate. No doubt about it. Just tell her to quit it or dump her on the spot.

Does she often use flirty sexual innuendo with guys she doesn't see in 'that' way...?

If he's just a 'friend', the tart is leading him on and taking the piss out of you.

for any one who replied, followed or cared... big surprise, big surpise... guess who she is with and who she is not with. I'll just say she's not with me!

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It was hardly a surprise OP...

I very nearly said that she's probably shagging him for a long time.

You can do better than that slapper, so I hope you are losing no sleep over her.