+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend doesn't like receiving oral

I dont really like receiving oral because im worried i will cum in the guys face unexpectedly lol, and guys generally are not very good down there, dont really know what theyre doing. They can be too rough and the vagina is so sensitive that its hard to relax and not tense up when theyre down there. so those could be reasons why she doesnt like it.. still seems weird to me to refuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky&sexy View Post
    I dont really like receiving oral because im worried i will cum in the guys face unexpectedly lol, and guys generally are not very good down there, dont really know what theyre doing. They can be too rough and the vagina is so sensitive that its hard to relax and not tense up when theyre down there. so those could be reasons why she doesnt like it.. still seems weird to me to refuse it.
    So tell him what you like. Men don't have vagina's so we rely on you to let us know what you like. Especially when it comes to oral because every woman has different preferences. You can be subtle, we can go by trial-and-error based on the noises you're making (or not making) or you can just come out and say what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by booptiboo View Post
    I don't know why, she wont tell me why besides "it tickles".....isn't that kind of the point?
    Try shaving your beard. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    So tell him what you like. Men don't have vagina's so we rely on you to let us know what you like. Especially when it comes to oral because every woman has different preferences. You can be subtle, we can go by trial-and-error based on the noises you're making (or not making) or you can just come out and say what you want.
    lol yeah i know im not blaming the guy. Its just probably my least favourite part of sex so id rather just bypass it or only do it for a short time rather then spend time training a guy to do it how i like. Id prefer not to risk ruining the mood or pleasure on either end. If i had a steady partner for a long time then i would. I definately wouldnt recommend to the OP to just forget about it cos its an issue that needs to be addressed eventually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123