+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How far do you go with taking 'revenge"?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Oh wowsers....who rattled your cage??

Don't judge and until you catch your Mrs in bed, fcking your best mate....

Then come back and discuss.
    i think you'll find my ex did cheat on me, **** someone i thought was my friend, lead me on for 5 months and totally mind **** me.

cheers for reminding me, but here i am ... back ... discussing....

...and yes, my point still stands. i still love her. shes a good person who did a couple of bad things.
    and no im not pathetic. i have too much self respect to drag myself thru her shit or want her back...

discuss
    Last edited by eonbar; 24-03-11 at 03:01 AM.

What you call 'getting revenge' now, will be called a moment of weakness, an embarrassment and a regret later.

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    i think you'll find my ex did cheat on me, **** someone i thought was my friend, lead me on for 5 months and totally mind **** me.

cheers for reminding me, but here i am ... back ... discussing....

...and yes, my point still stands. i still love her. shes a good person who did a couple of bad things.
    and no im not pathetic. i have too much self respect to drag myself thru her shit or want her back...

discuss
    Your ex of a few months merely kissed another guy on holiday and a guy that you didn't even know.

Far cry from actually catching her fcking your best mate.....

Ar 21, you shouldn't judge and until you have been in other peoples shoes and suffered far worse than your gf kissing another guy.

I don't suppose anyone would seek revenge, if it was over something as 'trivial' as kissing another person on a holiday....

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh jeez, you are having a competition of who's partner hurt who more?!
    Last edited by qwertz; 24-03-11 at 10:03 PM.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Oh jeez, you are having a competition of who's partner hurt who more?! .
    You read an awful lot into things don't you?

It's called 'discussion'
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 24-03-11 at 08:01 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, its not. You just down played his hurt/what he went through and compared it to your own. Its not a competition of who hurt who more, just because someones hurt was not the result of something like what you had happen, doesnt mean it is any less important or is "trivial".

Thats the only thing i can see being discussed here :/
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yeah, crimes of passion are about revenge....I didn't say they weren't.

What I meant was, is that people can stoop to revenge and because they love too much. It's not always about hate and having to hate someone and to take revenge.
    I think crime of passion is beyond revenge, like murder your ex, I see it more as a sickness of the heart and mind. We all are experiencing heartaches right now, and it doesn't only hurt,but some of us are really sick. Having a mental/nervous breakdown, depression, can't eat, can't sleep... just imagine someone who can't handle it at all... (s)he' s going really mad without any control...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love&Life View Post
    I think crime of passion is beyond revenge, like murder your ex, I see it more as a sickness of the heart and mind. We all are experiencing heartaches right now, and it doesn't only hurt,but some of us are really sick. Having a mental/nervous breakdown, depression, can't eat, can't sleep... just imagine someone who can't handle it at all... (s)he' s going really mad without any control...
    If its that bad then you should get some professional help.

Well, the ones who are sick don't always consider themselves as sick.

Your ex of a few months merely kissed another guy on holiday and a guy that you didn't even know.

Far cry from actually catching her fcking your best mate.....

Ar 21, you shouldn't judge and until you have been in other peoples shoes and suffered far worse than your gf kissing another guy.

I don't suppose anyone would seek revenge, if it was over something as 'trivial' as kissing another person on a holiday....
    hmmm. i used to respect your opinion but your a bit of an idiot really.

trawling my old posts, dismissing and trivializing my experiences, questioning my maturity and age, having some preconception that just because i didn't see my last ex ****ing a mate mean that i never have. furthermore you have no idea about the things i've gone thru in my life.

ffs, in relation to the OP and his question... how about you ditch the feeling that your the only one who's experienced hurt and accept the fact that in no instance what-so-ever would i ever set out to hurt or take revenge on an ex...
    Last edited by eonbar; 25-03-11 at 12:48 AM.

hmmm. i used to respect your opinion but your a bit of an idiot really.

trawling my old posts, dismissing and trivializing my experiences, questioning my maturity and age, having some preconception that just because i didn't see my last ex ****ing a mate mean that i never have. furthermore you have no idea about the things i've gone thru in my life.

ffs, in relation to the OP and his question how about you ditch the feeling that your the only one who's experienced hurt and accept the fact that in no instance what-so-ever would i ever set out to hurt or take revenge on an ex...
    A bit? Are you kidding?

I've done the revenge thing before and it honestly made me feel worse and be worse than my exes were since I basically turned their friends against them and family members that I was close to. But then I stopped since i didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would and it wasn't a way of moving on. So when I finally do move on, get my life together, and forget, I find out from friends that the guys and girs my exes dated were actually horrible to them and made their lives a living hell.

So instead of turning to revenge, continue to live your life and move on, because karma is real no matter what anyone says.

hmmm. i used to respect your opinion but your a bit of an idiot really.[/quote[

I think the amount of thanks I possess, overrides your opinion.

ffs, in relation to the OP and his question... how about you ditch the feeling that your the only one who's experienced hurt and accept the fact that in no instance what-so-ever would i ever set out to hurt or take revenge on an ex...
    LOL, trawling your posts?? Don't flatter yourself.

I remembered your story and you LIED in this thread and to make your situation seem worse than it really was.

And I showed you up as being a LIAR. How can we ever trust what you say again...;iiar, liar, pants on fire.

blah, blah, blah to the rest.....kiddo

Do I give a shit what you think of me??...Uhmmmmmm

NO
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-03-11 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    A bit? Are you kidding?
    Yet another ^^^valuable contribution from the 'one and only' piss artist in these forums.

No show without Punch is there??

The poster who rarely posts, but sits back and trawls quietly and awaits an opportunity to bitch and pass snidey comments at my posts and because it has nothing else worthwhile to add ...

Are you obsessed with me or something?? Trying to grab my attention in any way possible maybe??

Well sorry...I'm 'straight' love...
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-03-11 at 03:33 AM.

So fcking funny, this 'mob mentality'.....^^^^^

If you don't like my posts....DONT READ them...

Or better still, BLOCK me

If you have a personal problem with me, take it to PM....perhaps arrange a 'real' meeting...
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-03-11 at 03:00 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast