+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How far do you go with taking 'revenge"?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    No, its not. You just down played his hurt/what he went through and compared it to your own. Its not a competition of who hurt who more, just because someones hurt was not the result of something like what you had happen, doesnt mean it is any less important or is "trivial".

Thats the only thing i can see being discussed here :/
    Here we go again, assumptions, assumptions...ASSumptions.

For a start, I didn't compare his situation to my 'own' situation...I never caught anyone fcking anyone else. You just ASSumed that.

I mentioned way back in this thread, why I did what I did.

What I was doing was giving a worse case scenario behind why some people would feel motivated to take revenge and after he had ridiculed people for taking revenge....and I gave the catching a partner fcking someone else, as a worse case scenario. A scenario where someone would be badly hurt.....devastated enough to take revenge and to make him see/understand why they would. Then I said he ought to try walking a mile in someone else shoes and before he judged.

Nothing to do with me at all, or that I was hurt more than him, therefore I was more justified to have done what I did.

Next time try reading the whole thread....rather than jump in with your ASSumptions.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-03-11 at 03:41 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You do realise the last 3 posts have just been you ranting on about nothing. Maybe i did wrongly assume, but that still doesnt change the fact you down played his situation.

Anyway, i used to like you as a poster but lately, you have been a bit of a bitch.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Guys com'on, we're here to help each other out, not to fight each other... Please take your issues somewhere else (PM/ Skype or whatever), stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    LOL, trawling your posts?? Don't flatter yourself.

I remembered your story and you LIED in this thread and to make your situation seem worse than it really was.

And I showed you up as being a LIAR. How can we ever trust what you say again...;iiar, liar, pants on fire.

blah, blah, blah to the rest.....kiddo

Do I give a shit what you think of me??...Uhmmmmmm

NO
    wow... just, wow.
    i have no idea what planet your on, but your such an immature little girl.
    byeee

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    You do realise the last 3 posts have just been you ranting on about nothing. Maybe i did wrongly assume, but that still doesnt change the fact you down played his situation.

Anyway, i used to like you as a poster but lately, you have been a bit of a bitch.
    Oh really?? Then your definition of 'bitch' is way different to mine. I think you need to try looking in the mirror.

I guess that is why in 'one' day, you managed to poke some catty, bitchy comment at something I posted, setting out to deliberately provoke and knowing full well it would provoke and which led to unnecessary conflict in 'two' threads!! Both times you had wrongly assumed. Sorry, but as long as I'm around, I won't always agree with people and I will continue to defend my arguments - if personally attacked, then I'm capable of stooping to personally attacking also. If that makes me a 'bitch'.....so be it. I will be no different to everyone else who does the same.

Like I said, you don't have to read what I say....which is why there is a 'block' feature.

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    wow... just, wow.
    i have no idea what planet your on, but your such an immature little girl.
    byeee
    For God's sake, stop replying with quote! It temporarily ruins my enjoyment of 'Ignore List' - it's one of the best features on this forum.

Back on topic, I never felt taking revenge after break up. I wished though that it had never happened in the first place. 'Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all' never sits well with me. I'd rather not have loved in the first place unless it's going to last but then how will I ever know if it's going to unless I try.

Gotta accept that falling in (and out) of love is part of life, I guess.

But when you love and lose you gain so much experience and knowledge. Don't look at is as a waste of time. When I was cheated on before I HATED the bf and wished i had never dated him but if it didnt happen then I wouldnt know the signs of a cheater and I wouldnt know what I really want in a man. Instead of looking at it as cutting your loses you should reflect on what you got out of the relationship.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234