+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what am i supposed to do?

what am i supposed to do?

hi there.
    i have this one-sided love towards a guy for few years already. Before this, we were best friends and we flirt a lot with each other after he broke up with his girlfriend. i was really hoping for him to love me and take me as his girlfriend because he was really treating me as if i'm special. but then he suddenly just stop contacting me. its like we were never even close. i figured out a few years later that he was back with his ex-girlfriend. i was devastated and decided to forget him. i couldn't. i kept wanting to talk with him and kept on remembering all the things he'd done for me. so, i was back in good terms with him except we're not as close as before and sometimes it hurts me. i found myself a boyfriend and i thought i was finally getting over that guy. unfortunately i'm not. during the times we were back in good terms, we rarely contact each other unless needed since he's living quite far from me. i started to tweet and i didn't expect him to find me there and follow my tweets cause i've made my tweets public. i was surprised but at the same time, i was feeling happy. and i decided to follow his tweets and thought it was okay since i have a boyfriend and he's just gonna be a friend. i was wrong. my boyfriend and i was having our own conflicts(not related to the guy). i started to develop feelings for the guy again. i feel myself wanting his attention,which he rarely gives now. and i was so hurt everytime i read his tweets on what he'd do with his girlfriend. please advice me...

It has been going on far too long! You can't be friends with this guy because of your feelings towards him which will never be reciprocated. Cut all contact and move on, you're just causing yourself unnecessary heartache by keeping in contact and developing feelings for him.