+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you still try to follow your ex's life? I hate myself for this...

Do you still try to follow your ex's life? I hate myself for this...

It is middle of the night and I should go to bed....but I am surfing and facebooking etc etc to know what he is doing and with whom.
    I don't want to, but moments like this I am obsessed to find information, to get confirmation...
    I am a big loser and should get a life...

I do that too even though I know I shouldn't.
    Dont be too hard with yoursefl, this is all really hard and with time you will get there and forget about him.

Yeah, one day you won't give a crap about what he's doing, who with or what they are up too.

I will admit to looking once or twice in the past, but only looking for a good reason to hate him even more and so I could move on quicker, lol

yeah I did that too. that was one of the main reasons I left him as a friend on facebook for awhile, just to have that one last little "connection" which is really pathetic and stupid. a few days ago I found out he's dating this girl who we both know and worked with, and that was it. why the hell do I wanna see that shit? I don't wanna see pictures and know that he's all happy 2 months after we broke up. so I deleted his stupid ass and her too. you should do the same, trust me, I know you don't want to but it starts helping you deal with really getting over him

yeah i do it all the time.. i need to stop... i did for one day and felt sooo much better.. im back to doing it again..... tomorrow i will stop again.. hopefully forever.... shes a bitch anyway

Soon as i get my internet back (using my phone at the moment) i'm going to message any friends of mine that have added her and give them a 'her or me' ultimatum. I want no one i know to have her on there, then i'll delete her from mine. All the pics are coming down and i need to avoid drowning in despair and emptyness.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I do this, more than I should, with the exes I don't have any contact with anymore.
    Well, that's 2 of them.

One I occasionally look up on to see and hope she's doing very bad. Though I don't really care much, would give me a slight smile if I saw she was doing bad.
    The other I look up on to hope she's doing well. While I don't care about her in a romantic way anymore, as I know we could never be, she has a very special place in my heart and I'll always love her. So I check up in the hope she's finally doing well for herself.

Those are the empty moments that are so tempting...after 4 hours of surfing I went to bed, exhausted, and asked myself: Was it worth it? Did you find anything? The answer was: No. No. But I know, I'll do it again...Darn!

Steviej, you sound so solid...like you know what you're doing...like you don't have weak moments...

Ric, I don't keep in touch with exes.. not that I hate them, but it makes life more complicated. I only have 2 exes btw, oeps 3 now...

Yeah girls... I feel pethatic too, knowing he moves on, misses me as a friend, but seeing other girls (so called " friends of him", but I know they are girls...)

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I have 4 exes.
    1, I "hate"
    2, I am not in contact much, just on very occasion. Only one I did the dumping on.
    3, Sort of mutual break up, but mutual more on her side. :p We were horrid together but great as friends. Her paranoia made her think I tried to **** things up for her, so our friendship went down. But I still love her so check up to see if she's doing well on occasion.
    4, My most recent ex, quite complicated, in contact with her again after about 3 months of nc. Had to process the breakup properly.

Yeah, at times it can be complicated, but I hate losing both a friend and a lover. So when I can, I keep the friend part.

I was actually viewing an exes profile today. Not because I'm still interested or pining after him (he's an ex from l-o-n-g ago) and I felt like mailing and saying 'What the fck did I ever see in you'....lols.

Gawd, I must have been right desperate back then.

Please share more of these moments XXazuerexx... Normally I am a mellow person, but right now I need to be inspired to get/feel stingy...

I'm good with exes btw, they still talk positive about me...but this last one was so mean...after the break up I realise how it has damaged me. Venting anger can be healthy!

awww u still loves him n ur not a loser ur just not over him u have to find some thing to occupy ur time ok hun..
    Deuces...