+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm in love with a married woman

Then let us be honest!!! Let him tell her husband that he wants to sleep with his wife. Maybe he will be understanding and pay for the hotel room as well. There is so much honesty in a relationship. This may be a fling and nothing more. Let it happen and let it go. One day it will be gone. No one needs to know.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    Then let us be honest!!! Let him tell her husband that he wants to sleep with his wife. Maybe he will be understanding and pay for the hotel room as well. There is so much honesty in a relationship. This may be a fling and nothing more. Let it happen and let it go. One day it will be gone. No one needs to know.
    This is a childish, emotional response not worthy of a thinking adult who cares about the feelings of others. Marriage is a commitment, at minimum to respect the feelings of your partner. Once you take the vows, its no longer just about you. If you can't keep the vows, fine, but be upfront about it. Again, anything else is just selfish and cowardly.

1. "let him tell her husband" Sure. And so he/she should. Maybe the husband will wake up to the fact that there is a problem... or maybe he'll pay for the room (but I doubt it).
    2. A good relationship DOES contain honesty, even if painful. This is life.
    3. "this may be a fling and nothing more". So why bother? If its just about sex, this can be got easily & cheaply and not at the expense of someone's marriage.

Don't be so rational. If you want to be a Monday morning quarterback then play football instead. Why don't you write a textbook on the subject instead of worthless advice.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    This is a childish, emotional response not worthy of a thinking adult who cares about the feelings of others. Marriage is a commitment, at minimum to respect the feelings of your partner. Once you take the vows, its no longer just about you. If you can't keep the vows, fine, but be upfront about it. Again, anything else is just selfish and cowardly.

1. "let him tell her husband" Sure. And so he/she should. Maybe the husband will wake up to the fact that there is a problem... or maybe he'll pay for the room (but I doubt it).
    2. A good relationship DOES contain honesty, even if painful. This is life.
    3. "this may be a fling and nothing more". So why bother? If its just about sex, this can be got easily & cheaply and not at the expense of someone's marriage.

See my response above

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    Don't be so rational. If you want to be a Monday morning quarterback then play football instead. Why don't you write a textbook on the subject instead of worthless advice.
    Perhaps I have. You never know... Anyway, I'm sorry you are so defensive on this subject. But the fact is, you fail to provide ANY kind of argument, emotional or rational, as to why what YOU are saying is valid. You neither support or refute my statements with input of your own. At least I have attempted a possible solution to the problem, you provide nothing but criticism of another's ideas w/o adding anything. Such is trivial and, in contrast to my statements, truly worthless. But I believe I've said enough on this thread. There is enough here for those who actually wish to use their brains and think about their situation.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 26-05-05 at 04:06 AM.

Heres my story its a real crazy one need some advice

Well Im the Single guy shes a Married women who hasnt worn her ring since the day we met i fell totaly head over heals in love not some fake love like were i worry about her think about her all the time accept her for who she is bad and good she has 2 kids (i know thats messed up) and i love them and the are getting attached to me she told me she has had divorce papers written up but there still married and hasnt gone any further then getting papers she told me and i beleive she loves me and wants to be with me but she is starting to act distant and less effectionate i confront her about this and she says she is having trouble deciding between me and her husband to me this sounds wierd because if you truly love somone how can you be with somone else love somone else like she says she loves me i understand the kids are involved it makes leaving him hard but if she stays with him she would have to tell him about me or she would be living with her husband with this deep dark secrete i think that she loves me wants to be with me but leaving her husband and putting the kids through this is to much to bare my question is this is it better to keep the family together where a marriage is based on a lie and is totaly bullshit or leave him be happy with me its a tough one and before i get all this crap about hey just leave her shes married I HAVE TRIED REally HARD I TOLD HER TO GO WITH HIM THE KIDS NEED A DAD SHE JUST SAYS I LOVE YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND KEEPS TREATING ME LESS AND LESS EFFECTIONATE i think all this stress and crazy situation is making her unable to feel for cause of the guilt i asked her to marry me she said yes without even blinking and then she wouldnt wear the ring because she is still married and people who see it i have been trying to let her go stop talking to her but i cant i feel weak i even tried being a striaght asshole to get her to leave me that didnt work it hurts me so much to think of a future without her but seeing her hurting because of this decision hurts alot too soooo people hit me with your best shot.

I don't like the idea of courting a married woman. You'd better see yourself that it's wrong to enter in a relationship when someone is already married. She's not mindful of the consequences in your secret relationship, so you better take the lead and stay away from her. What if her family discovers your affair? Her children and husband will hate her, right?
    Do the right thing, forget that woman and find someone else.

It's lust... not love. -__-

Forget about her.
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

One thing I always find very interesting about these kind of relations is that none of the involved seem to notice the obvious:

If he or she is willing to cheat on their current partner, what makes you think they won't cheat on you once they are in a relation with you?

Think about it ((c) Indireloaded (tm))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is really hard to be inlove with someone who is committed ..I guess it is much better to let go rather than pursue him which will cause more complications later on. I guess it would be best if you will have change of environment to think things over...
    I'm the type of girl who believes in SPAMMING

We're aware that we can't cheat and fight our hearts but in this case you should stop that foolishness and forget that damn feelings! She's married so forget about her....That's adultery---and it's against the law of God!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123