+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've signed up for professional counselling

I've signed up for professional counselling

It's been 2 months and I'm still living in hell, even though I've tried going out with various girls and have been partying hard.

I'm skeptical about counselling, but it's my last hope. Will update if the tips make sense / are useful.

im going to do the same the weekends are super hard for me i think i need to talk to someone too

Cheers mate. She totally broke my heart today (as if she hasn't the last time) by admitting that she's still going out with this other guy which she lied to me that she'd stop seeing when she recently asked me out after my NC - I made it known to her that I will not go out with her if there's another person in the picture. Ah what the hell.

Good luck to both of you, I hope it helps.

if you learn of any secret coping strategies you must share!

I think I already know what my issue is.. I have a problem with rejection... Probably because I am so accepting of everyone I expect the same. I try to find reasons that it is something I must have done to make her change her mind. The truth is it was nothing I did and she is the one who has issues.

Rejections are hard, because it says " you are not worth it" It is tough for your self-esteem.

Most of the time it is not something you did why people want to break up. I think it has more to do with our own process, people just need to go to an other direction than you... sadly enough...
    Life and love is greater than being together forever, it 's about personal growth/ evolution. (don't hate me for saying this, but I do believe this, and I am saying this to see things in perspective, I need to get rid of the pink cloud I have been on)

Quote Originally Posted by zenots View Post
    It's been 2 months and I'm still living in hell, even though I've tried going out with various girls and have been partying hard.

I'm skeptical about counselling, but it's my last hope. Will update if the tips make sense / are useful.
    don't waste your life by dating girls or trying to start a relationship etc, stay single, you can achieve much more in life if you didn't have a GF, they are DEAD WEIGHT, leeches which will drain you of everything.

Stay single, do well in life, rise above the rest.