+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help for my first real broken heart

Need some help for my first real broken heart

Ok, before I start asking questions here is the story. Me and this girl met n oct 03 and have been going out for the past 13 months. We had made leaps and bounds together in our relationship and our personal lives. The love was so strong I just couldnt believe it. All was good for about 13 months, then about 3 weeks ago she had slept with her ex in the back of her car. and then played, and continued to xmas shop for me, for the next 3 weeks. She went down again to see him, but she invited me, I didnt go. She has invited me pretty much evereytime. I went the first time. Was this a cry for help[ ??? i shoulda went

but anyway now that everything is said and done she still swears she still loves me, and she knows I do. she said she wants a break to figure out if she wants to continue to be a ho or if she wants to settle down and continue our serious relationship. I just cant stop calling her, but i told I qould give her a week to decide.

What should I do ?? just cut ties for a week then see what she decides ?? I want/need her back so im willing to do just about anything. Do I just need to wait it out ?? she is almost assuring me shes going to come back, but I just cant see it happening when shes going down to this guys house almost everynight. IS she just afraid to dump me ???

PS, I told her shes getting a cleaveland steamer if she ever cheats,this should be interesting.

so lost right now, someone give me direction, please
    Last edited by 99teggsr; 15-12-04 at 09:17 AM.

Well I just talked to her and she is coming over tonight to crash cause its closer than driving to her house from that jerks she was hangin out at. I have a chance im thinking!!! she fell in love with my snuggliness and i can snuggle all night :-)...Wish me luck folks!!!!!

This made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ahhhhh, lenon was right, all you need is love. I could lose everything tomarrow and still have this girl and i would be fine. move me to ethiopa or somewhere horribly depressing and I could be happy with her..

god damn does love hurt, cry,cry

any tips on how to play this tonight ???it could be the turning point, no ? please guys/gals I dont think I can open up enough to fall in love again.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by 99teggsr
    any tips on how to play this tonight ???it could be the turning point, no ? please guys/gals I dont think I can open up enough to fall in love again.
    I hate to say this man, but you gotta let it go. I wouldn't do anything. But then again that's just me. What she did was wrong, incredibly wrong. It is obvious from this that the girl did not love you as much as she said she did. It's also obvious that she is, no offense to you, a skank who can't make up her mind.

You sound like a stand up guy. Want some advice... find yourself a girl who will appreciate you from the get-go. She's not worth it. But like I said, that's just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

-Faby
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

Well, frankly if I knew you'd threatened to show my tits on the internet if I didn't go your way . . . shudder! . . . I'd warn all other gals from ya! And I believe you called her a "ho," am I right? (read above.) Was this just immature, irrational ramblings? Whether or not she admitted her indiscretion does that make her an automatic "ho?" At what age does one become a "Ho" for exploring? I think it should not be any age under 30 because women deserve the right to shop as much as men do, permisson granted or not. Please be careful. Your future ladies may not be privy to your mind but some one somewhere will get the inner workings. A woman is not a "Ho" just because she has second thoughts.

If you are anywhere under 25 then my advice would be to not take any of this so seriously. If you fall in love again, fine. Better than being a bitter, jealous grump. But if you bring this gal back into your life then let the past go. She is not your wife, she owes you nothing! Love is a gift.

Colleen

well, she just bailed out. not coming over. she said it would be 2 hard for both of us. heres the deal, on saturday we have a date. shes gonna tell me whats up and im expecting the worse...damn why am i still holdin on

i dont know why your still holding on mate...i mean you called her a ho
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by 99teggsr
    Ok, before I start asking questions here is the story. Me and this girl met n oct 03 and have been going out for the past 13 months. We had made leaps and bounds together in our relationship and our personal lives. The love was so strong I just couldnt believe it. All was good for about 13 months, then about 3 weeks ago she had slept with her ex in the back of her car. and then played, and continued to xmas shop for me, for the next 3 weeks. She went down again to see him, but she invited me, I didnt go. She has invited me pretty much evereytime. I went the first time. Was this a cry for help[ ??? i shoulda went

but anyway now that everything is said and done she still swears she still loves me, and she knows I do. she said she wants a break to figure out if she wants to continue to be a ho or if she wants to settle down and continue our serious relationship. I just cant stop calling her, but i told I qould give her a week to decide.

What should I do ?? just cut ties for a week then see what she decides ?? I want/need her back so im willing to do just about anything. Do I just need to wait it out ?? she is almost assuring me shes going to come back, but I just cant see it happening when shes going down to this guys house almost everynight. IS she just afraid to dump me ???

PS, I told her shes getting a cleaveland steamer if she ever cheats,this should be interesting.

so lost right now, someone give me direction, please
    Why on earth did she sleep with someone else? And no dis respect but why the f555 are u still with her when she goes round his all the time? She sounds like she is trampling all over you and you deserve miles better!
    Don't put yourself through this it isn't worth it.
    Jakki

Once someone cheats, all bets are off. You cannot take them back because the trust is obviously no more.

Besides, she's just going to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by jakki2903
    Why on earth did she sleep with someone else? And no dis respect but why the f555 are u still with her when she goes round his all the time? She sounds like she is trampling all over you and you deserve miles better!
    Don't put yourself through this it isn't worth it.
    Im not sure why she slept with him. She had a kid with him about 3 years ago and gave it up for adoption, and i guess hes been in and out of jail ever since. She says she feels so sorry for him. We are taking a break right now so she can figure out what she wants to do.
    I know I shouldnt be putting me through this, I should just dump her and move on. Im not sure I can do that though, this girl still loves me and so do I. Im gonna wait out this break and see what happens..

PS, AWSOME news, junkie is going back to jail today for a parole violation!!!

Newsflash:

Regardless of what you do, and how much you try to "work things out" with this dirty tramp, they will never work out.

Ever.

You are digging your own grave, and things will only spiral out of control with her.

You heard it here first.

Amen Cybog amen