+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are there any good girls left ???

Are there any good girls left ???

I have yet to cheat on ANY girlfriend, how come i cant seem to find a girl out there who can say, and mean it that she wont cheat on me..givin up all hope here

I wish I could switch with ya man. All I've found are girls who are way TOO good lately. Girls who wear purity rings and born-again virgins and "waiting till marriage" girls. To whatever deity keeps leading them my way, I'd like to say, "**** OFF!!!"

We are out there, maybe we're just a tad hard to find, I don't know.

I never have and never will cheat on a guy, yet sometimes I'm very good at being very naughty!

question is, where are good men :-(
    More about me on homepage

Both guys and girls that are so called "good/innocent" are still out there. They are just harder to find.

Me, I've never cheated on anyone before and deffinitly do not EVER plan too. I'v had guys that I know come up to me and try to get with me while I already had a bf. I tell them no and thats the end of it.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

ditto val.... my sentiments exactly! in my experience the men i usually find are dogs who just never pay enough attention to me, OR the ones that become whooped after like 5 minutes and are perminately stuck up ur butt. why can't i find any guys in the middle?!? answer me that!

i dont know answer. i am only scared that last boy to who i gave all i had, and was thinking about marriage few weeks later beated me and kicked me to the leg for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by val
    i dont know answer. i am only scared that last boy to who i gave all i had, and was thinking about marriage few weeks later beated me and kicked me to the leg for no reason.
    ???????? That bastard. Did you tell your parents? Tell your dad he hurt you and make sure he smears the slimy bastard against the wall.
    I have it all. Including kino.

i hate violence, and i am trying to be independant. when i would tell that to my father he will kill him and i will hear about that until 60years old

i am not scared from love due to that it can happen again, but that i loved him so much and give him so much. he was so proud to me, and happy when he can show me to some his friends or so.

I'm with Alexi. If there are or aren't any good girls left, you can have them because I want me a BAD girl, heh, heh..

Okay, honestly "good" and "bad" is a relative term. I think the popular/traditional interpretation is, as Alexi put it, a matter of how conservative they are. The puritans, whatnot, versus the liberal girls who don't care about keeping up an image of innocense or whatever. I like the liberal point of views.

Cheating...even this is relative. Maybe I'm being overly liberal, but if your "arrangement" with your "relationship" is defined by your own terms, not the traditional ones, maybe you allow one another to go on and make out with different guys/girls/both...whereas you may be on the other side of the spectrum and you are not allowed to have friends of the opposite sex, let alone dance with anyone other than your own boy/girlfriend.

So this dude is obviously complaining that he was cheated on..and okay, the deal was probably to be exclusive. This is vastly the most common interpretation in a relationship. But the question isn't "are there good girls, or good boys left?"... You know that there are people out there that share your values and your opinions of what a relationship should be..but you will have to be hard pressed, very patient, or very lucky to find the exact match for what you have in your mind as the perfect partner. I always revert to this but I believe it. We go for looks initially and then say "why can't this person then be this way: not cheat on me..make me dinner, etc, etc..whatever" I bet you KNOW of these good boys/girls but you don't have the physical attraction factor and you won't go for them.

If looks weren't a factor, there'd be more successful couples.

S what I think.

Freds

Well I want a girl who's a BAD girl for ME nd ME only! Not every other semi-goodlooing dude out there! I find the overly flirty party chicks are the girls that need too much attention... I weed them out pronto! Also, if she is willing to sleep with you too soon or has cheated on any of her past boyfriends, X them out IMMEDIATLY!! Stick by this and i'm sure you'll avoid all the skanks

Oh, and any girl who has recently broke up with her boyfriend... avoid like the plague!! They're looking for the rebound! Chances are she'll marry her EX in 6 months and you'll be left scratching your ass!

FIFA04, she told me she had cheated on everyone of her boyfriends. but she also didnt have a boyfriend for a long time until she met me..shit, i shoulda saw it coming. I mean if she couldnt be true to any other guys why would I be different ?? she swore it was different with me, that i changed her, yadda yadda yadda.

"she told me she had cheated on everyone of her boyfriends."

Well, she's telling you right up front!! Thats what all skeevy chicks say! "Oh but YOUR different " Just stick to what I say above and guaranteed you'll weed out at least 90 percent of the bad ones!