+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this kind of behavior attractive to girls?

Is this kind of behavior attractive to girls?

So I consider myself to be a nice and romantic guy and I've been considered that way from different people in the last years.
    Anyway there was this girl I like (most of you may already know my history) who I was in love with. At the benning it was cool I was just being nice and romantic but I had no chance to talk with her (either because she was with frieds, because she was away from me, etc) and I had no chance but fall into the friend zone. I asked her out a few times and she did but it wasn't anything serious
    Then we went on holidays where I admited I liked her. And then it all changed. Even when we were near each other she didn't talk to me the same way she did before, probably, as someone said, because she was uncomfortable with that knowledge. Then after a while she ended our friendship.
    Now there's this guy (the same from the other post) who is the exact opposite of me. He makes fun of everyone and today he spit on a friend of mine (I mean he didn't exactly spit on him. He failed on propuse but anyway that's the kind of thing that I think is dirty and stupid).
    Anyway he has more attention from her than I've ever did. I mean I see no point in being friendly, nice, romantic and ask someone out and then feeling "replaced" by someone like this.
    I'm confused...
    Last edited by UnknownLover; 22-03-11 at 03:40 AM.

Confidence.

I'd think that a guy who made fun of people and spit on people, was a repulsive twerp who wouldn't get the time of my day Sounds like an anti social, cocky prick who wants his nose punched in and one day he will meet his match....and get his lights knocked out.

If a female isn't of sound mind, then yeah, I guess that kind of guy would appeal.