+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Epitaph

My Epitaph

...I may be dead in the water but my ghost will forever live on...

I began my journey and vowed in the very beginning that the only kingdom I shall ever want to remain is in the heart...so I turned to where the least likely place would be to show the world...Vikings have never had the most reputable reputation so I had dubbed them my 'enemy' to open your eyes. Deeply submerged within this least likely of places was a trinity...a trinity between Freyr, Gefjun, and Freyja...this trinity represents only my journey. I took the role of Freyr...who could be any man and I sought to find Gefjun...who is the representation of woman...Freyja is the ghost (phantom) that is always in search of her husband...she is that 'magic'...and she is the same as Gefjun and Freyr. Without that magic between people, she will always wander with tears in her eyes...forever searching for her twin soul...it is this magic that is the key to being allowed back into Eden and the fight that Freyr must go through in every Ragnarok.

The Christian trinity is not any different as it is the Father and his son with the tears in his eyes searching for that which is missing...the missing piece that has always eluded everyone as to what the ghost really was. I was not here to turn you away from your beliefs...I was only to give you a missing piece...and to show all the struggle we have to go through to complete that trinity...well, the stage had to be set completely against me. I had to crawl from the sewers to find that in which would return me to the innocence of a child...to make me honest...something that I could put all faith and trust in...something like a child has with a mother...in my case she was represented by Gefjun who is the mother of Freyr and Freyja. This trinity is you...it is all of us...it is the representation of God and the tree of life...for true God is about life...not doom and death.

Eire had gave her son the ring given to her...for she knew one day he would return as the child she had always dreamed of...and although I have been robbed of this before your very eyes...you are not...you can still make that 'freedom' jump. You are my messiah...

If you're looking for some feedback, you might want to word your situation less metaphorically because I have no idea what you're talking about and I doubt I'm the only one.

But if your just ranting that's cool.

yeah dude... maybe if i take some LSD ill understand what you are talking about... lol

Are any mental hospitals missing a patient I'm wondering??

i think i am now dumber for having read this