+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Private problem that i'd like thoughts on

Private problem that i'd like thoughts on

Hey everyone,
    Hopefully this sort of question is alright for this forum.

Well from the age of 13 i noticed some white bumps on my penis. Scared the hell out of me..... I am now 20 and still have them and i want to see what a females opinion on them is? Throughout the years i researched to see what they were and discovered they are called 'Fordcye spots'. I finally worked up the courage about 2 years ago to see a doctor to make sure they were alright and he told me they were perfectly normal. But i still hate the sight of them and fear what females will think With no real cure for it i have them for the rest of my life... :/
    All through high school i have been depressed and have always pushed away girls and felt a bit left out when all my friends were in relationships and exploring sex because of what people would think and say about me because of my problem. It has literally destroyed my youth with all the paranoia I've lost a lot of friends as a result.
    I've only ever had one 'real' girlfriend and we never had sex which i was happy and unhappy about because i didn't have to explain to her. Although i've had sex once when i was really drunk and it was dark so that was alright.

Could i just get some thoughts on this. I really wish i never had them because my life has been hell and i want to go out and meet females without the fear of embarrassment

Thank you

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to accept yourself first if you want others to accept you the way you are. If you'll be cool about it ,girls won't even think that something is wrong ...
    I wazzzz here

But if they can see them then how can they not think anything is wrong? they are purely cosmetic but it's just so hard to deal with...

What kind of bumps? My ex sometimes had harmless little white bumps on the underside of the head of his penis. He was checked out by a doctor and they were fine. They didn't bother me at all and I loved him all the same.

If you type 'fordyce spots' on wiki they have an image there. i can't post the link as my post count isnt high enough
    They are right around the centre of my shaft and also on my scrotum