+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats wrong with her?

Whats wrong with her?

So we have been dating for about 6 month and she popped the i love you a month ago. To this date we have not argued and you can pretty much say it has been a perfect relationship. Our sex is amazing and she tells me i do things to her no guy has ever done. I have fallen for her as well as she is one you cannot loose. So things started to change. A week ago she tells me her ex message her saying he still loves her. Well she doesn't hide anything from me and told me that she still loves her him. Her ex was a guy who treated her like shit but idk why she still loves him , I dont understand? He was her first love and lost her virginity too. I have given this girl everything and she told me she loves me more then she loves him. She wants to be seperated from me and him but on facebook im still consider her bf. She still calls me honey and babe and we still have sex, hold hands, and kiss. She has not kissed this other guy but I am scared she will. If she does im never speaking to her again and she knows that. She cant seem to make up her mind but i dont know what to do. Should I wait for all this to be over or just move on. I dont want to move on because I honelsty feel we are perfect for each other. She knows it too and tells me.

ditch the bitch.