+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my ex girlfriend has stepped back into my life, need advice.

my ex girlfriend has stepped back into my life, need advice.

I broke up with my ex girlfriend about 4years ago, which was a descion I later regreted. I realized that I loved her, but at the time I could do nothing about it as we had both moved on into other relationships. I am currently not in a relatonship. I contacted my ex over facebook, I wanted to tell her sorry for how thing went down between us and that I was sorry and that I still had feelings for her. She later texted me saying that she did not know I felt like this. We have been in contact with each other I visit her at work sometimes, but when I call her or text her she does not reply, she only talks to me when it is convient to her. She is not in a relationship either. I keep hoping that we will be able to get back together and she gives me that hope, but it seems like she has time for every1 but me even though when she calls me or texts me, I'm quick to reply,we have been seeing each other on and off and I was hoping I wiuld hve a second chance, she would tell me that she just needs time to think about it all but that she does still have feelings for me, but recently she has started ignoring me complety and our of the blue, she won't talk to me at all or text me, and I have found out that she is dating sum1 new now, and she has only texted me to say leave her alone and she hates me and I'm annoying her and that she does not want me to be apart of her life anymore, but why did she lead me on and say she still cared about me and wanted to give us a try again if she was just going to go out with some other guy? I am very heartbroken over this, is ther anything I can do to get her back?

You dumped her 4 yrs ago and now she 'dumps' you. Why not follow her example and move on too? She's gotten over you.

man i know its serious tough time! most of us men have been through your situation! for me, the only way to deal with it is to hard on yourself...kick them out of your life, block their number, email, facebook and never call them again! if you do this, you will get over it quicker, she in turn will go mad for you, so you can laugh your self to sleep knowing that any agony you feel she will feel twice as bad as YOU are in control! ive done the except same thing as ive just mentioned! its tough, it sucks but you do get over it!! and go and join a gym, flirt with women, but DO NOT get into anything serious with anyone else until you are strong on the inside or you will just be needy and weak...again, we have all been there! be a MAN and be tough!

Not even worth, I'm LITERALLY dealing with what you're asking about now. She's hot then cold and very inconsistent. It's a sign of what's to come if you were to pursue anything with her. Save yourself the heart ache and move on.

I don't know that she was leading you on, she very well might have had feelings for you, or at least was keeping the option open. But because she wasn't dating someone doesn't mean that she wasn't interested in dating someone. She sounds like she was trying to keep you at arm's length once you started talking again, and that could be because she was unsure about what was going to happen. Since she was dumped before, I am sure she was wary about that.

Also, never underestimate how much people like being liked. You told her how you felt and she liked that. But it isn't how she feels. It is best to move on. Any further attempts at this point will just make her negative feelings towards you grow.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!