+ Follow This Topic

Thread: read this, youll love it! full of flirting tips too

read this, youll love it! full of flirting tips too

Now that i have got your attention, we can begin our journey!!

Flirting, its great isnt it! I love it and cant get enough of it! how bout you? read my story...give me your opinion...lets share our love for and tips with flirting! ...boys and girls, lets go crazy!

I work in an office with lots of women, most ugly and old. one is super fit who i flirt with constantly...
    we sit opposite each other. We look and hold gaze and smile 100 times a day, always smiling at each other, i tell bad jokes to see if she laughs at them, she does...we throw stuff at each other (play ground flirting), walking past me and bumping into me, always standing in my personal space so body/arm touches mine when next to each other, mirroring each others posture, her to mine and mine to hers...i even deliberately avoid standing near her in the canteen with my back turned to see if she comes over and instigates conversation which she always does...there is lots of touching by her to me

...although i refrain from touching her much get to keep some professionalism at work...although the other day i did have to remove some fluff off her bottom...oops, which by the way is the extent of my flirting and i hardly touch her if ever.

she on the other hand always instigates touching since day 5 of me working there. recently flirting has been much higher and is driving me mad (love it though)...for example, leaning over to talk to me and her breasts pushing up against my arm (does she even realize she is doing this??), or if she is sat down and i have to stand next to her to look at her comp screen and ask her something she will put her hand on the back of my thigh (i like). our flirting is always polite though, no profanity...however, she has mentioned that on the next works course away, she will warm my hotel bed up for me while im out the room. (this by the way was mentioned in week two of me working there...serial cock tease perhaps?)

so here is the predicament! i want to take it further, not relationship wise, hell no! but i want her bigtime. im also interested in what type of flirting she is doing...is it cock tease flirting or what? so ladies, join the discussion hey!

i have been testing her bluff...we were off work other day, i gave her my number and said text me if you get bored...no text! and still no text! no i have not text her...im a man for gods sake!

each time i ask if she is free, she is not (although she is a single parent)...oh and she still wears her wedding ring...psycho analyst anyone?

AND her best friend also works in the office...im not attracted to her, she has a boyfriend, though we get along amazingly and give each other presents at birthday (though not with flirting girl). although our flirting is on a very low level when the friend is around.

so im thinking im having difficulty in the next step because. A. flirty girl does not want to annoy her best friend who seems too fancy me. B. Flirty girl is just a massive cock tease...which i love...but i cant tell is she is like that with evey guy as im the only guy in work place (which has prob answered my own question...she is bored and so flirts)

um i cant think of any other reasons for why i cant get this too next level! im going out of my mind with frustrated excitement! its a challenge and all us men love that!

my next tests...when you walk directly at someone and maitain eye contact, the moment they look away you it is a sign you have entered their personal space...i may have to see hwo far i can walk up to her?!...and then get fired probably! ha

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandspida View Post
    for example, leaning over to talk to me and her breasts pushing up against my arm (does she even realize she is doing this??)
    Maybe not if she has implants teehee.

Seems like she either really fancies you or has some serious issues. I'm not an expert though. It's not like anyone's ever flirted with me.