+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a few weeks.. This normal?

Been a few weeks.. This normal?

So, i left my boyfriend a while back. Things just seem to be getting harder in fact..
    Not that i really miss HIM. I miss the intimacy SO bad. I miss been touched, i miss cuddling in bed.. most of all i MISS having sex.

I cant stand this, i am SO horny. Its starting to get to me.. lol
    Its not like i dont masterbate because i do every night, but i just miss a man. lol

I work in a store so there is all kind of men that i see every day. It seems like every one of them looks good to me lately!! Is it normal for a girl to think about sex this much?? Ugh.. Its really getting to me and seems like im always on the lookout for men lately.. It sounds disgusting.. Like im acting like a wh*re.. but i just think about it.. lol

Did anyone else feel like this after a breakup?
    My ex was abusive and i found it SO hard to leave him But everytime he asks me to just go and see him, go and watch a movie i know what he wants and i find myself feeling SO tempted because the sex with him was amazing.. And i feel almost desperate to feel like that one more time. I find myself thinking, il just go.. we will have sex and i will get back on track to getting over him.. (which i know wont happen).. but i try talk myself into it.

I dont know what to do to take this feeling away..Except from the obvious.. Having sex.. But i dont have someone around that i could just ask to have sex with no strings.. lol I dont really feel comfortable with that..

Will someone please talk me out of going to see him!? And is this normal i feel like this?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    get out more, exercise, go out with friends, dates, family. anything to keep your mind occupied.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    get out more, exercise, go out with friends, dates, family. anything to keep your mind occupied.
    Thanks! I have been really trying to get my mind off things, mainly for the breakup as i didnt think the sex would be such a huge deal to me. But its mainly when i work i feel this intense need.. or when i get home after work when there is no real time to get out more especially when i have a young daughter who has bedtimes, supper to be made, routines etc..
    Its really hard to keep my mind off it.

Know what? It's perfectly alright for a woman to go pick up a guy and have casual sex. I wouldn't recommend doing it from the work environment, nor from within your circle of friends, and I would definitely recommend keeping it to yourself, as the social stigma among some less-enlightened people can have consequences for you... but personally I'd say go for it.

But DON'T get back with your ex.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how long were you separated for?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

This is why God invented masturbating.

nothing wrong with have casual sex every now and then.. just do not go back to your ex..like everyone else said, go out with friends and date! do anything that keeps your mind off your ex! you will feel much better at the end of the day knowing that you didn't give in to your ex!

Do not go back to your ex. You will find someone else soon that is a much better person and probably better in bed too. Try going online and look at websites that sell sex toys for women. If you switch it up a bit with the one on one time it might take your mind off it. It's good that you left him so don't undo what you did that was so positive for yourself. You are much better than that...if you weren't you wouldn't have left.

Could you get a consistent f$&; buddy? Are you sure that you're not using the amazing sex as an excuse for an ongoing attachment to your ex? I have so many friends who can't leave their bf's because of the sex. They are treated poorly and still can't get away. Good sex is easy to come by- i think! And I think that people often use it as an excuse when they are not really looking at other issues? Not saying this is the case, but I have had many gf's feel the same way. Then they finally leave him and find better sex in a healthier relationship!

I agree, masturbating just isn't the same. But NOTHING is worth being abused.

How long have you been broken up? Usually after 6 months Im sick of masturbating and need rock hard genitalia. Having casual sex with someone does not make you a whore, having sex with many or unavailable people without considering consequences makes you a whore and thats not what you sound like. I had sex with a guy from work, both telling each other our intentions of only hanging out and ****ing ahead of time, and not only did it satisfy both of our needs but it helped me keep my mind off my ex. Then when I started getting interested in dating another guy I told him we couldnt have sex anymore and he was cool with that.

Thanks for everybodies response, we have probably been broken up for 2-3 weeks now. It feels much longer!!! lol
    I do miss him terribly, breaks my heart everytime i think about him with other people and see him out. He's still trying to worm his way back in though, which makes it even harder to turn him down when i feel this way..And i constantly fantasize been back with him. Even though i know he is such bad news for me.. I seem to easily forget the bad things he does and the way he makes me feel.. And only remember the good times we had.

When i feel like this i just quickly browse though my previous posts and read to see how i used to feel, that helps alot!
    Also, i was thinking of giving the whole f buddy a try.. Except the last time me and my partner broke up Last year. We were apart 3 months and i decided to give it a go.. Sleeping with someone else made me miss my ex that much more. It was exciting at first but then i started comparing the 2 and it really ended badly. Which is exactly why my ex started getting more and more abusive this time around. I just dont want to mess anything up at all and not to make the same mistakes..So im not sure about just casual sex this soon after our breakup.
    Im going to go find some handy sex toys this weekend i think!

Im just starting to miss my ex more and more everyday.. I know i will feel so much better and my life will be better without him. Its just hard to think in that mode when im having a little 'breakdown'.. Its like really bad anxiety kicks in when i think about not being with him anymore.. Its messed up and confusing.

I think it might be too soon JadenM. You have only been split for 2/3 weeks and it's pretty clear that you are not over the ex. You are right in saying that you would probably compare any guy you meet to your ex and that is why this early on, it wouldn't work. Getting under another guy and just any guy who may not be that special to you, isn't a sure fire way or a quick remedy to get over an ex.

Maybe if a few months had passed it can work, not just after a couple of weeks.

Oh a few weeks isnt long at all. After i broke up with my first bf I went back to him for sex and it was a huge regret. It made me feel great when we were doing it, as if the passion and love was still there, but afterward Id crash hard because reality set it that I let myself be used. Not saying it was his fault, if youre willing he'll take it. I felt so weak and pathetic. Seriously stay away from him and sure it will hurt for a long time but consume yourself with other people and hobbies and let him GO. if you dont youll just prolong the pain.

Girl, Go see that man and get some. That is who you are comfortable with, you know his body, he knows yours, its good, what is the problem? You have to just mentally detach yourself. I stay horny so even if Im mad at my man, we still f**kin, even if we break up cause we have Hella bedroom chemistry. Just don't get back into a relationship with him. You are going to find yourself hooking up with a random guy and its going to be horrible then you will start tryna find the 1 and its all bad from there.

It is impossible 2 to 3 weeks after a breakup to be mentally detached while having sex. Unless you were never mentally 'attached' to them in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast