+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do not delete

do not delete

I wanted to write this in order to make a few things understood. First off, I can’t let another day, month, or year go by before we find each other again. These words that I write may find a home in an empty heart, or to you they may just be words, empty sentences with a few commas and periods. Yet, to a guy like me they are the lifeblood of who I am. They are the feelings and emotions that I am not able to correctly portray through speech. They hold life and breathe as though I am standing there whispering them in your ear, poetry of words that could touch your heart and your passion.

You see my heart has sought you out, to find your face, your touch, and your smell, how your body would feel next to mine, the touch of your skin, the taste of your lips, to breathe you in and never exhale, to listen and finally hear your voice, whispering words that were always only meant for me, a voice that quiets the storm that is in my soul, the storm that rages because I have lived this length of my life without you and your eyes that speak without judgment that sees my heart.

All too often though I awaken and find myself alone again where once I held you in my arms, streaks of your essence left behind filling the sky in my mind, white clouds providing a memory or feeling left behind yet eventually fading, leaving nothing but sorrow and loss in its place. Some may feel sorry for me or laugh at my bad fortune. Others may envy me, knowing that I was so close to you. I am thankful I suppose to have had those moments, to feel your love and warmth, and yet I fight to let another day, month, or year go by before we find each other again.

Another bit of writing filled with quaint imagery and desperation. Why do people post this stuff?

Very good i felt like i was there wow awesome
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~