+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!

This is the second thread I post.
    My ex and I broke up 6 weeks ago. He got a new girl one week after that. We met 3 times after the broke up. He initiated twice and I did once. We held hand, kissed, touched, and did all the intimate things. After everytime we met, I called him and he said we shouldn't meet anymore because he felt bad for the new girl.
    I could see the feeling still there. How can I convince him to try to work it out again? I really love this guy. He broke up with me because I pushed him too much as he said.
    Please help me. I need some advice. The situation drives me crazy. And missing him is killing me.

Tell him everything you're telling us. Explain to him what you're going through. No matter how the conversation ends, wish him the best. He will notice.

I did tell him that i wanted a second chance. He said the situation was getting complicated because he got this new girl. He knew that I loved him and never given up.

He found someone else one week after you broke up!? To me that's practically cheating. It's harsh and insulting to do that to someone so soon, are you sure you want this guy back if he can do something like that to you?

I think you should be honest with your feelings and then do what you can to move on. The ball is 100% in the other person's court and it's a losing battle to try and convince them to be with you. If they want to, they will come back on their own, anything more and you're just "pushing him too much" which will just drive him away further. Sorry.

He just can't be alone. And yes, I want him back. He's a good guy, not that bad.