+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Use Sex Toys?

How to Use Sex Toys?

How to Use Sex Toys?
    hi i m lonely girl from the USA........I want to use sex toys for the sex satisfaction.........But i dont know how to use them.........So please give me some ideas about sex toys.....

CONTACT ME HERE........

adultfindout.us

How do I clean my sex toys?

How do I bring sex toys into my relationship?

How do I use a vibrator?

What are vibrators, dildos and masturbators made of?

What are cock rings ?

How do I use an egg vibrator or a bullet vibrator?

How do I use a dildo?

What are Ben Wa Balls? How do I use Ben Wa balls?

How do I use a butt plug?

How do I use anal beads?

How do I use a penis pump?

How do I use a cock ring?

What is the big deal about the Rabbit Vibrator and why is it so popular?

Answers

My mate thought that I was you. He told me I posted this forum, hahhaha
    xD
    Anyways, 1) warm water and soap (antibacterial). Silicone dildos can be placed in boiling water, if you're careful. OR you can run them alone through a dishwasher. MAKE SURE this is silicone, not rubber or any other material. rubber dildos, use a condom. They absorb more dirtiness than silicone. Never put battery operated or electric toys in water, they will break or shock you. This stuff works too.
    2) I have no idea about that one, I hope someone else can answer that for you.
    3) Figure out how it works, look at it, find out the batteries it takes, that stuff. If it has a manual, read it. I also suggest using the vibrator on your body before ever using it, running it along your skin. If it's not soft, do it with clothes on, just get used to the feel of it. Turn it on and run it along your arms, legs, hands. Explore every inch, it's not a guy, it won't get sleepy or rush. Check out the speed settings, vibrators have those. Experiment with speed and pressure with your palm to see what you like before doing it. Then, apply it to the clitoris for stimulation or penetrate if you'd like.
    4) I don't know what a masturbator is, but most dildos and vibrators are rubber or silicone, some dildos are plastic.
    5) A cock ring is a ring placed around the base of the penis. It's called a scrotum cuff since it goes right above the balls. It's meant to give a man an erection or help him keep it longer by choking the blood inside his penis, as boners are just blood flowing through the shaft to the head, etc.
    6) Hope someone else can answer the egg bit, never seen one of those. A bullet, do basically the same, find out what you like from it as you would a normal vibrator. Test if you like the point or width more, etc.
    7) Same as a vibrator, only without batteries or vibration.
    8) No clue, never heard of them.
    9) No idea, definitely not up my alley, hahaa
    10) No idea to this either. I still don't know what anal beads are, not a huge fun of my anus. hahaaaa
    11) As you're female, you don't. I just assume you slide the penis in, and pump... haha! I don't have the equipment to know.
    12) No clue.
    13) I don't know, I don't have one, but I've heard that it's faster and vibrates herd. Making it easy to achieve orgasm. Like a time saving method, or whatever.
    Hope this helps.

shes right, i know her and shes had alot of fun with most of these objects, i've seen.

I'm fairly certain that the OP is a spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I'm fairly certain that the OP is a spammer.
    As am I......