+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know how to take new advances

Don't know how to take new advances

Hey
    Me and my ex were together over 2 years, were both 20, but she broke up with me just over a month ago, I made every mistake a heart break "victim" could possibly make but just over a week ago decided life must go on. Although contact had been minimal i decided to completley stop, about 4 days later she rang me and we met up, we got on really well again agreed on our mishaps and she said that she wants us to be friends but kinda go on dates together taking things really slow as friends to see how it goes and agreed that if it wasn't going to happen contact would have to stop.
    ....But you know when you know your about to kiss someone and your like crap were gonna kiss.. that happened and we did but she said that was fine we can do that....
    Since meeting i've left the ball in her court completely but she's only contacted me to say she found more of my stuff and hasn't mentioned going on a date atall.
    I'm just not sure on what I should be doing really.
    Thank you
    Louis

Ask her it takes 2 to tangle
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

This is a tricky one coz i've heard alot about no contact and almost making her realise what she missing but is this a sign that she has but wants me to make the moves again or should i carry on trying to make her persue me a little?
    Last edited by LJH2011; 27-03-11 at 03:23 AM.