+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need advice IMMEDIATELY!

well, i wasnt as strong as i thought i was i guess. She has to be totally confused. I mean, the night i thought we had our final goodbyes i text messaged her to apologize again for reading her journal and saying i hoped she could forgive me some day. Her phone had died and when she got home at like 2 AM she was text messaging me saying that if i wanted to i could come spend the night.

Some days she acts like she doesnt need to speak to me or even text message me but today i have talked to her like 7 times. She called me on her lunch at work and was BSing with me about absolutely nothing. She called me like an hour ago telling me she got her hair cut in a totally new way blah blah blah.

80% of me thinks she is just really confused and doesn't quite understand what she is trying to do and is afraid to let go of me... but the rest thinks that she is afraid to let go of me because she wants to have me in her life as her friend but be with someone else and me just be ok with it.

She even wants to go to my family Christmas thing now... but i know that as soon as she leaves there she will be back hanging out with this guy again. I don't know if i will let her go or tell her that i don't want her to come because i know she will just go right back to this guy the same night.... OH THE DRAMA!!! LOL

Wow, Talk about troubles..
    Fun, Fun, Fun Till Your Daddy Takes The T-Bird Away!

Tell her to leave you alone. And you leave her alone too.

i do believe that she is keeping in touch with u here and there. Only b'cuz she wants o keep u in case things don't work out with others. That way she has (hat to say this) back up. because she still has feelings for you but wants to b able to b w/ others. Im in a situation where my ex and i still hang out only b'cus we still have feelings for each other but we're both seeing other people 2. Gosh its a tough call. Im telling u thats the only reason y. I don't want it admit that and neither does she...Time heals all pain...Love hurts

quan, re-read my post and trust me dude.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12