+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need advice IMMEDIATELY!

need advice IMMEDIATELY!

I am so freaked out right now... i posted this in my other thread but i would like some advice ASAP.

My gf and i 'took a break' starting just after thanksgiving and i moved out of our apartment. Well, i guess you can read the other thread to get all the details. She is seeing this guy but swears up and down they are just friends. So last night when i asked to stay the night because i was already at the apartment and half-asleep, she text messaged me to say no. I was mad, and i just left.

This morning i had to go take a drug test and the testing center was like 1/2 mile from our apartment so i stopped by. His truck was there at 7:45 this morning. So i go to check on things (he spent the night before but he was on the couch). So i open the front door, and hes not on the couch.

I debated for a long time wether or not to go in and bust into the bedroom, take back my digital camera, tell her to have a nice life, and pack up my computer while they laid in bed.....

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

should i play the psycho and grab my shit, or should i just wait to see her thursday and tell her then and take my stuff and go? please reply soon.. cuz if i am going over there, i need to go within the next hour.

I would chill out a bit before going over there and causing a scene. Dont let your emotions rule over your brain! I would wait a bit. Personnally I would go to the apt. when she's not there and get ALL my stuff! Then I would confront her the next day only when ALL your stuff is out.

That is LOW of her! I have realized that if a girl says she needs space it usually means she wants to hook up with other guys. If you have naked pics of her I would email them to all her friends too... lol

i have plenty of pics but i respect her too much for that.

I did eventually go to the apartment about 2 hours later with my buddies car because my jeep doesnt have enough room. I just went in, walked into the bedroom, grabbed my digital camera and walked out. I unhooked my computer, took it out to the car, got all my clothes as well. Then i had to go get my ps2 and my tv out of the bedroom so i walked in there again and they were faking being asleep and he was behind her spooning with his arm over her. I kind of muttered "just friends huh" kind of laughing. I got my tv and my ps2, took them to the car and left.

She text messaged me like 3 hours later saying "sorry for the awkward situation"

I was like WTF!

she then asks "is thursday off? because i would really like to see you"

I am wondering wtf she is talking about or thinking.. i mean.. i just walked in on her in bed spooning with this guy who she claims to be just friends with, and she wants to hang out?

She later messaged me saying "i said sorry for the situation, but i really just mean i am sorry.... for everything... i hope you can forgive me someday"

she is really dense these days..... she'll realize her mistake soon enough.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say you pour pig's blood all over her bed.

OMG man, I would be freaking out too. If i really cared about her and she did that, I would probably go into a rage. But its not the guys fault, she probably told him that yall were broke up so you cant really touch him. ITS HER!!!!! She should have atleast told you about their relationship, instead of lying to you saying their just friends. I would just call her and say "No problem, have a nice day and life" and hang up. BOOM, done.

Thats not cool at all! On the SAME bed you and her slept on! Ugggg! Personnally, I wouldnt have any respect for a girl that did that to me! I would make her hate me. Teach her a lesson and plaster her pics all over the net! "Revenge is best served cold"

ur in a tough situation. I guess she feels guilty about it. i would tell her how u feel and make her confess

she confessed tonight... we had a 3hr long conversation and everything came out.

We have said our final goodbyes. I have to start a new chapter in my life. It hurts more than anything, but life goes on..... I hope.

it will, dont let your feelings get the best of you, she thought she could play you and get away with it, she thinks your stupid. above all- thats enough for me to write a girl off completely, not to mention what she actually did. **** her dude, shes just one of many scandelous hos out there, unfortunate that some of us find them and dont realize it till its too late, but you'll get through it dog!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

BTW..dont keep in touch with her, girls like that have a habit of trying to reel you back in, it makes no sense, but bet..when she gets bored of this guy shes gonna want you back, dont fall for it.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Yeah I agree with Clifton, dont keep in contact. True, she could be the kind of girl that will come crawling back and be all sweet to you once her current relationship falls apart. If she cheated on you, guess what, she will cheat on the next guy. Stand your ground and write her off!! I know it's rough. Believe me, now you still love her but in a few months you wont be able to stand her! Find another girl. Nothing to get your mind off a girl like another girl...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm tellin' you man...pigs blood.

at least there's closure. Nothing better than that. I least u don't have to wonder anymore. I know she's probably hurting too.(if she has feelings for u). its hard to move on when you think you found the right one. She'll realize whats shes done. its hard to be friends. At least u know she's not the one. I feel ur pain....

I still don't feel quite right. I can see in here eyes that she is hurting and is really confused. I just wish i could help her. I know that she still wants me. She told me that a week ago she had to stop herself from coming back to me because she says she knows she has to make sure that she is coming back to me because she knows its right.. not because its the easy thing to do. She said she was actually driving to where I to tell me to forget everything and ask for forgiveness when she was finally able to stop herself. I know she will not be coming back any time soon. I also know for a fact that she didn't have sex with the guy. I just really feel for her right now. I still hurt really bad, but i care more about her pain than mine. I am trying to find someone to fill my time, but its kind of hard.

I am pouring myself into working on my jeep, but it doesnt take up the time i need it to. I am sitting at home right now.... i guess i'll go find a place to sit and keep myself busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Quan
    We have said our final goodbyes. I have to start a new chapter in my life. It hurts more than anything, but life goes on.....
    Dude, I have to say that that's probably the BEST attitude I've seen in these forums from ANYONE who just broke up (myself included). Life DOES go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifa
    Stand your ground and write her off!! I know it's rough. Believe me, now you still love her but in a few months you wont be able to stand her!
    That is unbelievably true. When I first broke up I was pretty damned upset about it. Now I could care less. You'll see in a few months how it turns around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus
    at least there's closure. Nothing better than that. I least u don't have to wonder anymore.
    I never got closure from my last one. And it screwed with my head for MONTHS (always trying to figure it out, always trying to understand WHY we're apart . . . )

Alexi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast