+ Follow This Topic

Thread: going insane

going insane

my bf and me live in different country's now and it always worked out fine,
    but lately he is been acting really wierd and mad at me.
    i told him i'm willing to wait for him but it just seems that he don't trust me anymore and it kills me.
    if i tell him i go sleeping at my sister her home he tells me i'm lying and that i went to a club and he wont talk to me for days.
    this is killing me i love him so much but it doenst mean that we are sepperated that he can treat me that way right?

help

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If this is a sudden change it usually means that he has either cheated on you or met some girl and the thought of cheating on you crossed his mind. So, now he is insecure.
    Trust in a ldr is so important, even more so than in a normal relationship. Without it, it fails.

^ Agreed. Usually when someone is accusing out of nowhere then they are the guilty one. It's some bull that many of us has had to go through and its almost always the case. Don't fall for his tricks of trying to turn everything around on you. Find someone in your own country that will treat you right.

Long distance relationships are really hard, especially at first. I've been in a long distance relationship for the past two years, so I know first hand how tough it can be. I think Ric may be right, it sounds like he might have met someone else and now he is trying to blame you for something he might have done or feelings that he had for another girl; which is making him have trust issues. But you're right he shouldn't treat you like that. It's probably just a phase that he is going through. Hope the two of you can work everything out!

LDR's usually have a short shelf life. You may have to consider just pulling the plug on it and date locally.