+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: females

females

there some kind of game or bet they have between each other on how long it takes for you to give up?

is there some total bullshit they believe in that states if the guy makes them laugh, goes out of his way for her and trys to get her to like him that they are now the gay best friend?

or is it just "you're not hot enough, and you're not a total asshole that treats me like crap and hurts me" cause i can do that

what the hell people? are we really that stupid that we push anyone with a honest heart so far away that wow...they just hit china.

I don't like females, never again will I be this way _l_

Guess we cant push fate in the direction we want.

not all of us females are like that! only the young dumb and immature ones. you will find the right one someday...and don't become an ass because there are great females out there that appreciate the good guys!

Quote Originally Posted by courtney90 View Post
    not all of us females are like that! only the young dumb and immature ones. you will find the right one someday...and don't become an ass because there are great females out there that appreciate the good guys!
    no offence but I'm seventeen, had sex with one girl, all i do is put my self out for people and get a pissed on, and the girls that do like me are total wack jobs...i attrackt wacko's and some times a wacko/slut combo, which ends with me saying go away and them getting their ex boyfriends to head butt me

There are some really nice guys out there, im not saying me but in general, they get overlooked because of the most pathetic crap, if you're not a total prick then you lose and fall on your ass like...i don't know, a drunk guy...lol...is someone that you can connect with and fit together like a key in a lock too much to ****ing ask for? if there's a god, ill beat him soooooo badly...i get you cant force chicks to like you, cant blame them but shit...

It's like if you're nice, you automatically have something missing :/

Quote Originally Posted by deathheart17 View Post
    no offence but I'm seventeen, had sex with one girl, all i do is put my self out for people and get a pissed on, and the girls that do like me are total wack jobs...i attrackt wacko's and some times a wacko/slut combo, which ends with me saying go away and them getting their ex boyfriends to head butt me
    Just as courtney90 said, you are going for the young and immature. Start going for older girls, and you'll probably need some growing up too (not judging you based on this thread, I just haven't met any 17yo who was as mature as they think they are by far).

which ends with me saying go away and them getting their ex boyfriends to head butt me
    I'm pretty sure this is relevant to what you're asking, so I think you should tell us what led up to you getting a head butt. Story time. Go.

Mate, I'm a nice guy and I find most girls are more into nice guys than the bad ones. I agree with the ladies here that it's those immature girls who go for the bad ones who are not really gonna make a great boyfriend. However being nice and no fun is a big turn off for most girls. Remember being nice don't mean:
    not standing up when you need to, not kicking the hell outta someone messing with your girl, no adventure, not good at sports, etc etc. You are nice because you choose to be nice and not because you're some loser!

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Just as courtney90 said, you are going for the young and immature. Start going for older girls, and you'll probably need some growing up too (not judging you based on this thread, I just haven't met any 17yo who was as mature as they think they are by far).
    The chick i'm after is almost nineteen but i can see where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is relevant to what you're asking, so I think you should tell us what led up to you getting a head butt. Story time. Go.
    That story? ooh wow...i was sixteen, i was friends with a 20 year old guy, his ex girlfriend liked me and he used her twice and didn't care, he hit on my sister and his ex girlfriend who was by then, my girlfriend, he was basically living with me, slept in the same bed as my sister, got drunk and had ago at me, i got mad and wanted him out of my life, he wouldn't leave me and amy alone, then he stole my sisters car for a second time, i met up with him to get him to go away, he head butted me and amy left me for another 20year old with a bad temper that liked to hurt animals.

Quote Originally Posted by jb1111983 View Post
    Mate, I'm a nice guy and I find most girls are more into nice guys than the bad ones. I agree with the ladies here that it's those immature girls who go for the bad ones who are not really gonna make a great boyfriend. However being nice and no fun is a big turn off for most girls. Remember being nice don't mean:
    not standing up when you need to, not kicking the hell outta someone messing with your girl, no adventure, not good at sports, etc etc. You are nice because you choose to be nice and not because you're some loser!

guess that's my problem, i've always had bad luck when funs involved, i went 200mile to see a girl and she got drunk and did her best friend just before i got there, i don't get a chance before something goes and screws things up...so i guess i'm anti fun lol sucks.
    Last edited by deathheart17; 29-03-11 at 02:36 AM.

The chick i'm after is almost nineteen but i can see where you're coming from.
    Eh, 19 is in the same age-group. 22yo girls are usually in that group too, and that's considering they usually grow up before guys do.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM, if I have sons that's exactly what I'll tell them....and my daughters the same thing about men.

I just don't think people need to waste their lives seriously pursuing the opposite sex when they're young. Get laid, but don't take anything seriously. Get an education, a career, make money, travel, learn who you are as a person. Then you'll be strong enough to know exactly what you deserve and not settle for immature relationships and douchebags.

At 17, girls have no clue what a good relatonship is. They just want someone to stoke their raging hormone fire, and make their girlfriends jealous.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i get im a kid but after 4years, she still manages to get to me, i spent most of the time with different people, i stayed with one girl for 2year because i just got tired of wanting this girl and getting no where, i left that girl and now im just floating in a sea of **** all, thinking whats my life going to be if i never even get a chance, guys in love and stalkers have one thing in commen, the one that got away, well this girl is the one to get away...

That story? ooh wow...i was sixteen, i was friends with a 20 year old guy, his ex girlfriend liked me and he used her twice and didn't care, he hit on my sister and his ex girlfriend who was by then, my girlfriend, he was basically living with me, slept in the same bed as my sister, got drunk and had ago at me, i got mad and wanted him out of my life, he wouldn't leave me and amy alone, then he stole my sisters car for a second time, i met up with him to get him to go away, he head butted me and amy left me for another 20year old with a bad temper that liked to hurt animals.
    That was a remarkably baffling story and it made me laugh pretty hard. Thanks.

i went 200mile to see a girl and she got drunk and did her best friend just before i got there,
    I think you should stop surrounding yourself with ****ed up people. Maybe you'll have better luck with non-crazies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast