+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice bad .........help

Need advice bad .........help

Ok first of all I am 21, well i went on like 5 or 6 dates with a 18 year old girl i didnt think it was going that bad she was texting me everyday and whatnot so i thought she was pretty interested. Well the last time she was with me we were at my house and it started with kissing and we almost had sex. I stopped myself because i wasnt sure if she was ready, before i started I told her "all you have to do is stop me if your uncomfortable" well i really dont think she was going to . Well i was getting the vibe to stop anyways i didnt want to rush things thats pretty much what i told her. Well three days past by and she didnt text me but when i texted her she would text right back. So finally today i asked her what was goin on in a polite way i asked her if it had anything to do with that night and she said no. She said i was a nice guy but the age difference was a big thing. Well i ended up calling her and asked her if she wanted to give it another shot. We went out again and it didnt go that great she blew me off twice after that this go around I was just tryin to sleep with her because i thought that was what she wanted. i invited her over to watch movies and she didnt want to she said she didnt feel like movies. I finially asked her if she was looking for anything serious and she said no. I told her I was cool with that all she had to do was tell me she sent me mixed messages. Well it went on and on i told her i wasnt looking for serious and asked if she wanted to hang out. She said we could hang out as friends so i thought she was leaning towards **** buddy so I asked her if she was physically attracted to me and she said no that kinda shut me down. idk what to think i asked her why she went back out with me and she said "it was sort of a final date thing i guess, i thought we were going to talk about why we broke up". Well at this point i kinda gave up i was like "just tell me somethin and be honest were you looking for fun or someone to date" she said someone to date. Should i let this be or straight ask her is she wants to hookup?

You should ask her exactly how she feels about you or if you are to scared for that then yeah you could just ask her if she is down with you and exactly how down is she. But if you ask me you should probably move onto a girl who is as interested in you as you are in her... maybe why i am single tho

Quote Originally Posted by cheeze_guy View Post
    You should ask her exactly how she feels about you or if you are to scared for that then yeah you could just ask her if she is down with you and exactly how down is she. But if you ask me you should probably move onto a girl who is as interested in you as you are in her... maybe why i am single tho
    This girl is drop dead gorgeous i honestly dont want to date her anymore though just wanting a hook up........i am hesitant to ask though i dont want to piss her off but i guess it really doesnt matter. Should i just txt her and be like "hey i was wondering if you would just like to hook up, no strings attached thats it"

Essentially yes... I would do it in person tho over drinks haha

Quote Originally Posted by cheeze_guy View Post
    Essentially yes... I would do it in person tho over drinks haha
    Well i dont want to feel like I am bugging the hell out of her she basically put me off today. Should i just txt her and be like "listen can we talk a second, last time i will bother you" i dont really know what to say from there or should I just txt her and be like "listen would you like to be friends with benefits? No strings attached and if you want more from it thats fine"

A guy on another forum was like you missed your chance with her bla bla yeah i might have but last time she went out with me i invited her over to watch movies and she didnt want to.......that would of led to sex.

she blows you off and she's not physically attracted to you. that's what you said. forget about it, and stop thinking about your ****. seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by confused02 View Post
    she basically put me off today. Should i just txt her and be like "listen can we talk a second, last time i will bother you" i dont really know what to say from there or should I just txt her and be like "listen would you like to be friends with benefits? No strings attached and if you want more from it thats fine"

just stop dude!

I give up for now I guess. I feel like a **** up on this one, maybe way later I will try talking to her again.