+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Think he would cheat?

Think he would cheat?

I am a wife and mother of 2 who has had a very trying marriage. My husband and I have been together for 7 years and have faced what infidelity does to a relationship. We have made it through the dark times but it was not easy at all.
    My husband was in the Army for about 5 years and I have been able to stay home with our children but they will both soon be in school. I have decided to start a site that will help you either confirm your feelings that he is unfaithful or attempt to put your mind at ease that he only has eyes for you. I created cheaterdecoy.webs.com my site is on a trial basis and will be fully running in about a week. If you would like my help please become a member and as soon as I launch the site you will be contacted and we can get started!
    And before any guys think that I am sexist, calm yourself, lol. I do plan on offering the services to men but right now it is only me so in the near future I will hire a male decoy.

Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

This sounds like entrapment...
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Well we aren't talking about taking it to court. We as people have the right to know if our guy is a cheater. It's no diferent then when cops set up stings. If your a drug dealer your a drug dealer you would deal the drugs no matter if you were being set up or not. If your a cheater your a cheater you would cheat no matter what just this time you are going to get caught. Entrapment is when you are persuaded to do something you would not normally do. Ex. being offered a million dollars to cheat or to rob a bank.
    Last edited by onlinedecoy; 31-03-11 at 04:51 AM.