+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angry or am i just stupid jealous man?? prob both??

angry or am i just stupid jealous man?? prob both??

Last friday night i was out with one of my friends , my girlfriend of 5years was also out having drinks with her friend in another bar. i tryed ringing her phone to meet up but no answer, i decided to go to night club where i taught she might be ...which she was dancing with a strange man!! i waited and watched for a while to see if anything was going to happen they were just holding eachother, i could see he was trying to kiss her but she looked shy and didnt but didnt walk away from him either, he was holding her ass while she had her arms and his neck, i couldnt wait and see more ran towards them and started screaming she just rang away from me!! she text me next day saying it was just dancing and that she was sorry. i have not talked to her sence.i cant get over that she would leeve some slezzy man torch her like that, have i reason to be jealous or should i just get over it??

Nice way to loose your GF, so she was just having a good time, wasn't kissing him or anything just dancing and you lost the plot.

Should have been you apolgising to her for being insecure and possessive

Yup, I would of dumped her on the spot. If the guy was holding her ass........there is NO explanation of that. Damn, that pisses me off just thinking about it. Tell her to Fcuk off.

Seriously? She was just out dancing in a club, so a guy was holding her ass when they were dancing, didn't sound like she was reciprocating

I'm more concerned that the guy torched her in a public place, could have set the whole club on fire

Why were you not at the same bar in the first place flirting happens in bars when woman are out at bars by themselves
    i do understand girls night out or boys night out but you were at another bar why ??
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't let a stranger grab my ass, so yes, I think you are justified in being angry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Seriously? She was just out dancing in a club, so a guy was holding her ass when they were dancing, didn't sound like she was reciprocating

I'm more concerned that the guy torched her in a public place, could have set the whole club on fire
    What planet are you from??????? "so a guy was HOLDING her ass when they were dancing, didn't sound like she was reciprocating" Really, if you think that's ok, I don't you need to be giving anymore advice here.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    Why were you not at the same bar in the first place flirting happens in bars when woman are out at bars by themselves
    i do understand girls night out or boys night out but you were at another bar why ??
    Because he was being a "trusting" bf. She was out with her friends and he's supposed to trust her not to do stupid shit like this, but as you can see, she's not trust worthy at all. You are right, flirting does happen at bars and clubs, it's one of the primary reasons people go their.

You had a right to be upset, but acting like a fool and running up and yelling in the middle of the club was not the way to go about it. If you want to make things work with her, calm down and then talk to her in a mature and rational manner. If you don't want to make things work, then just move on.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

thanks for advise but i still dont know what to do!! the reason we were not in same bar was cas i was watching game with the lads and she allready had plans made with her friend to go out, i told her i would ring her later to meet up, when she never answered her phone i prosumed she was in club, i was so hurt to see her like that with another man, i know they never kissed but i feel so cheated! i know im a very jealous person in general but i think i have good reason to be jealous and mad here!! i love the girl so much and have giving so much of our lives togeter, but if we get back togeter i feel i will go mad with jealousy when she decides to go out with her friends again because i dont think i could trush her! i know that might sound possesive but its the way i feel, surely thats not normal or healty?? should i give our love another go or should i save me and her the heartache??

You were justified to get angry! that kind of dancing with a stranger is totally out of order. She needs to do a lot for you not to dump her cheating ass...

I dont think its that big of a deal.. Would i be pissed sure.... but she didnt grab his dick or anything so it was mainly his fault...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    I dont think its that big of a deal.. Would i be pissed sure.... but she didnt grab his dick or anything so it was mainly his fault...
    So if I walk up to your girlfriend and start dancing with her all while holding her ass you're ok with that??? As long as she doesn't attempt to grab my dick back?? I'm just their holding onto her ass while she sways back and forth........a faithful girlfriend PROBABLY would of slapped the shit out of ANY guy other than her bf ATTEMPTING to grab her ass in a club. Correct me if I'm wrong ladies!

No offence, but those of you who say they wouldn't care are insane. If you truly care for her then you would care that she was dancing like that with another man.

I would be really pissed off too mate. That sort of thing is out of order, sure she wasn't cheating in the conventional sense, but she was still dancing in what, at the very least, could be described as intimate. How hard is it to say to a guy "Sorry, I have a boyfriend". If she wanted to dance, she didn't have to dance with anyone (dancefloors are not a couples-only-zone), she could dance with her girlfriends, or if she really wanted to dance with a guy, as she knew you were out, she could have seen if you wanted to meet up.

I would ask her for an explanation and if I found I couldn't trust her not to do it again. I wouldn't trust her not to take things further after. Imagine you hadn't walked in on them, and she had kept drinking and he has kept persisting. Do you think it would have just stayed at dancing? In fact, why don't you ask her that? If you find you can't trust her then there is only one thing to do.

If you feel you can trust her after this, then I would have a proper conversation with her. You both need to agree on some ground rules for you relationship, tell her what your comfortable with and what your uncomfortable with (and why).
    Last edited by Looq; 01-04-11 at 04:27 AM.

well it depends on if she was allowing it to happen.. or you did it and she looked uncomfortable... hard to say dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast