+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the longest time your girlfriend made you wait ?

What is the longest time your girlfriend made you wait ?

What is the longest time made u wait , and what were u thinging of her

6 months - I dumped her

u dumped because of that ?

To all you women out there: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "MAKE HIM WAIT". What there is, however, is you having issues with: your self-image, your body and how you view it, your acceptance of yourself, etc...

If you meet a guy's relationship criteria, it is not relevant if you put out on the firstdate, the third, or otherwise. In fact, the sooner, the more natural=the better. If you don't, no matter how long you "make him wait", you won't get a relationship with him.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoask View Post
    u dumped because of that ?
    Of course!!! Why are you surprised?

For a long time, I lived by the third date rule. If there wasn't sex by the end of the third date, I wasn't going to call her anymore.

With my last girlfriend, I had strong enough feelings for her by the end of the third date that I waived my rule. I ended up waiting 8 months until we finally had sex, which is the longest that I've waited.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    For a long time, I lived by the third date rule. If there wasn't sex by the end of the third date, I wasn't going to call her anymore.

With my last girlfriend, I had strong enough feelings for her by the end of the third date that I waived my rule. I ended up waiting 8 months until we finally had sex, which is the longest that I've waited.
    8 months man? you lost ... NO female is "worth" that ...

Are you like 12 years old or something?

are you asking me? I am 38, why? ;-) and you? how fukking old are you?

also, let's debunk one myth. to females, sexual access=worth. this is all they have that they can sell, this is their primary measure of success. to men it does not. to men sex does not mean much. as in it doesnt mean much in terms of their survival.

which is why, FEMALES, we have NO FUKKING CLUE WHY YOU ASSOCIATE SO MUCH VALUE WITH SEX. No-one will ever wait for months to have sex with you. WE JUST DON'T ATTACH THAT VALUE TO YOUR PUSSY. SORRY...

I think it's you that is putting too much value on sex. If sex isn't important, then you wouldn't have a problem waiting for it would you?

I second Looqs point!

There is such a thing as making him wait. Yes im a female and yes MOST of us know that men dont feel the same way about sex as us women do.

But in my experience, you can hit it off with a man, converse all night and find you have so much in common! Things are going SO great and he seems just SO into you. He cant stop messaging you the few days after, wants to see you again, wants to know you. Then the 2nd date, you end up having sex because you just cant help not too! The sex is fantastic then POOF. The next day his affection is gone, the mystery, the challlenge.. Its gone! Done and dusted.
    That compared to the same situation, things are going great, the 1st date, the 2nd date they all pass by with no sexual intimacy at all. This guy is still trying to get you.. Time goes by and feelings progress. A few weeks/months go by and you finally give in and put out. Their feelings are there for you, he likes and knows you and he just wants more.
    Its makes a HUGE difference.

The longest i waited to put out was around 6 months. That was my daughters father and we were together for over 4 years.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

anything good is worth waiting for
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

are you asking me? I am 38, why? ;-) and you? how fukking old are you?

also, let's debunk one myth. to females, sexual access=worth. this is all they have that they can sell, this is their primary measure of success. to men it does not. to men sex does not mean much. as in it doesnt mean much in terms of their survival.

which is why, FEMALES, we have NO FUKKING CLUE WHY YOU ASSOCIATE SO MUCH VALUE WITH SEX. No-one will ever wait for months to have sex with you. WE JUST DON'T ATTACH THAT VALUE TO YOUR PUSSY. SORRY...

BINGO! Obviously you are more mature since only a young kid would wait 6 months for his GF to have sex.

Why wait when we can go find someone just as hot and just as cool as you WHO WILL have fun in the sack and not have any issues with sex?
    Last edited by surfhb; 02-04-11 at 03:01 PM.

Because it makes it unnatural to do so. Sex is not something you wait for. It just happens when the time is right. And the right time is usually a lot faster than what most women think.

What you tend to do, IMHO, as elaborated upon by JadenMia, is you treat sex as an exchange currency. You do not treat it as an expression of intimacy, you treat it as a commodity that you have to exchange against other commodities. So you try to establish the highet possible price for this good that you market in terms of other commodities, like "relationship" (in evolutionary terms, his promise to stay and take care of the offspring), self-esteem, etc.

The reason women "wait to put out", in my opinion and based on my experience, tends to be low self-esteem. Cause "they are not good enough as it is", according to the principle saying that "all good things are worth waiting for" which you reverse engieneer to construe "I feel I am not good enough to be loved, but if I make him wait, he will learn to respect me becasue he waited (lol), otherwise he would not."

Problem is most men see through that and are somewhat repelled. It's like you go into an apparently good shop to buy, say, a pair of shoes. And the sleazy salesman/woman tries to create a scarcity scenario "very well, sir, but this is the very LAST pair, you have to make your mind now" or something, and you sense or know this is bullshit. You are repelled and leave and try to buy your stuff somewhere else. Marketing strategies are all well and good, but once you have seen through the bullshit you lose interest...
    Last edited by Sixpacj; 02-04-11 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Because it makes it unnatural to do so. Sex is not something you wait for. It just happens when the time is right. And the right time is usually a lot faster than what most women think.
    If you don't want to wait for sex, then stop chasing women that want more than that. Chase women who are just interested in a quick shag. If you are looking for more, then you're just gonna have to bite the bullet. You can't change an entire gender I'm afraid.

What you tend to do, IMHO, as elaborated upon by JadenMia, is you treat sex as an exchange currency. You do not treat it as an expression of intimacy, you treat it as a commodity that you have to exchange against other commodities. So you try to establish the highet possible price for this good that you market in terms of other commodities, like "relationship" (in evolutionary terms, his promise to stay and take care of the offspring), self-esteem, etc.
    I don't think that's what JadenMia was saying at all. The point is, women want to make sure the guy likes her for who she is, and is not feigning interest in order to get sex or is just obsessed with the chase. If a guy is still around after X months, then they can be sure is wants them for more than sex or the thrill of the chase. Let's face it, some men are pigs. =P

The reason women "wait to put out", in my opinion and based on my experience, tends to be low self-esteem. Cause "they are not good enough as it is", according to the principle saying that "all good things are worth waiting for" which you reverse engieneer to construe "I feel I am not good enough to be loved, but if I make him wait, he will learn to respect me becasue he waited (lol), otherwise he would not."
    I think that is a generalisation. It may be true for some, but certainly not all. Maybe you're chasing the wrong sort of woman for you?

Problem is most men see through that and are somewhat repelled. It's like you go into an apparently good shop to buy, say, a pair of shoes. And the sleazy salesman/woman tries to create a scarcity scenario "very well, sir, but this is the very LAST pair, you have to make your mind now" or something, and you sense or know this is bullshit. You are repelled and leave and try to buy your stuff somewhere else. Marketing strategies are all well and good, but once you have seen through the bullshit you lose interest...
    Speak for yourself, I don't see things that way, and judging by the other responses here I am not the only one. And as I said, I think your logic is generalised at best, and extremely flawed at worse.
    Last edited by Looq; 02-04-11 at 11:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast