So just a short intro.

I've been frequenting the Yahoo! Answers forums, answering relationship-type questions, and noticed that every single answer that I put some legitimate effort into was picked as the best answer with all sorts of comments about how helpful it was.

Then I got tired of people asking the same things over and over and over again -_-' I like giving out advice, but different people ask the same questions without looking to see if maybe it was already answered a while ago. It's like everyone assumes that nobody has ever been in their situation before.

Long story short, I'm switching to here to see if maybe it's a little different.

Currently I'm in a very happy relationship with a wonderful man who takes care of me and my son as though he were his son and we were married. He plans on proposing at some point after he buys a house. Kind of kills the surprise since I already know, but if love was equal to spontaneousness then I know lots of boring married couples who are doomed for divorce anytime soon, but they seem perfectly happy lol

I have an intuitive understanding of how people think and how they work, specifically in matters of love thanks to all of my past mistakes. I learned and I want to share that knowledge in hopes that it will keep others from going through some of the pain I went through.