+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend offers a blowjob from his girlfriend WTF

Friend offers a blowjob from his girlfriend WTF

Ok so a long time friend of mine just asked me to help him move when the time comes. I was iffy because it's a long ways, and then he says in a serious tone that his girlfriend would probably make it worth my while. She cooks pretty well so I assumed that's what he mean, but then he said no and followed by saying if I asked her, she'd probably give me a blowjob. Seeing as it was April fool's day I laughed and shook it off like haha you got me. Then 5 min later he brought it up again, and I told him that i couldn't possibly take him seriously on April fool's day. I was talking to him on skype I might mention, and he said fine, when she gets home you can ask her yourself. I said yeah, so she can play along in you little joke. Then he says you can ask her tomorrow then. I honestly don't think he's the kind of person who would make a joke like this. I can't help but take him seriously at this point. It kindof seems like he really wants his GF to give me a blowjob. I'm completely taken back by this, and don't know what to think. Any thoughts? I already agreed to meet the two of them to see Tron tomorrow at 8pm, so I think around then the aquardness will begin. I imagine a night of both of them trying to talk me in to it.

What's your question? Whether you should do it or not?

If so, then don't do it. Just politely decline and mention "that's what friends are for" for helping him move. I think accepting a sexual favor because you helped someone do something seems a little shallow.

Yes, the question is if I should do it or not. Though it came up during the moving talk, I didn't mean to make it sound as if he was offering it as payment. He certainly wasn't. It just seems to me that both he and his girlfriend might want her to give me a BJ. I don't want to upset anyone by saying no, and I don't want the weirdness of saying yes. I imagine i'm going to have to tell him that it would be to awkward for me and would be afraid to mess up a friendship and their relationship, but I just know they are going to retaliate with no, it won't be weird at all, it's cool. After that i'm out of ammunition. On the other hand I will admit with difficulty that I'm a 23 year old virgin, and let's face it, i've got a huge amount of sexual tension built up. Unfortunately though, whether the answer is yes or no, I think hanging out with them from now on will be awkward if that's the kind of thing they are in to. This guy has been my friend for many years and we've had some good times, and i'd really like to resolve this is the best way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by VVhiteVVabbit View Post
    I don't want to upset anyone by saying no
    Dude. You can say no. It's your dick. Only you get to decide where you put it. You don't need "ammunition" to win this argument. You don't even need to give a reason. If they push, just keep saying no. And then maybe find new friends because being pushy about sexual matters is icky.

If you decide to do it, get your BJ and then try to continue on like nothing happened. Just don't be surprised if it all blows up in your face.

or hers.....
    Green!

^^Haha. Damn. I was trying to work that joke in there somehow, but I could never get it to work. Thanks!

You are right about it being MY decision, and i do appreciate your advice, but it's easy for people to say "find new friends" from an outside perspective, and to be honest I want to say yes. I'm 23, and a virgin, and have been offered a no strings attached blowjob. Now you might see it as a stupid decision to accept it, but I'm kind of seeing as an ice breaker for me, having never had a sexual experience. I mean at this point I really feel like an outcast being as innocent as i am. I'm sure that's normal for an older virgin, but it's a very depressing feeling and it would be an incredible relief to experience something to change that. However, I like to think of myself as a guy who has his head on straight...most of the time, and if it's more likely to ruin this friendship than not, I most certainly wouldn't do it. A BJ would be great, but such a friendship goes far beyond anything his girlfriend can offer, but if it seems unlikely that it would completely ruin things, i'd probably do it. I think what i'm really looking for is maybe someone who has had a similar experience and how things went after that. Although I find it unlikely to get that kind of feedback before 8pm today . Seriously though MerryH, thanks so much for your reply. It certainly does help.

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    or hers.....
    Haha, regnent! That was completely inappropriate, but thank you for that. Good stuff lol.

it's easy for people to say "find new friends"
    I only said you should find new friends if you said no and they didn't respect your decision and kept trying to push you to do it. They are bad friends if they do that.

And you're right, I do think it's a stupid decision to accept it, because you do want to keep the friendship, but I wouldn't blame you at all for taking it.

To be honest, I sort of think you should go for it. Afterward, just make sure to act like it never happened and don't be awkward. If you do this, then any weirdness would come from their side, so if the friendship ends, it's because of them, not you, and there's nothing you can do about that. I mean, they invited you into it. If it destroys them, it's not your fault. Go on and get your NSA BJ.
    Last edited by MerryH; 02-04-11 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks MerryH. I can tell you are an open-minded person, and give an honest opinion. It's not even 'oh yeah, free blowjob!' It's really about the stress relief of actually experiencing it. Damn that sounds lame, but ya gotta be in my shoes I guess lol. I'm not even a very sex hungry guy. I'll quote the 40 year old virgin on this one. "I respect women so much, I completely stay away from them." lol. The combination of my shyness and feeling like i'm disrespecting a woman with sexual advances seems to what has left me in this virgin state. I'm a good looking guy, but damn if my monotone personality doesn't ruin it for me. Because of this, I want the BJ, but I suppose I really need to figure out why the hell my friend would be cool with his girl sucking on my dick. That just doesn't seem normal to me at all. Regardless, your advice will certainly help in my decision on this one. Thanks again.

Sorry for being so up in your thread, but I can't stop myself after reading this:

I suppose I really need to figure out why the hell my friend would be cool with his girl sucking on my dick.
    You really don't know? It's because one of them gets off on her being with another man. Or both of them do. I thought it was obvious, but I don't know your level of awareness, so I figured I should point out that your hypothetical BJ is wank material for them, so if you're not okay with that, then don't do it.

Haha, I suppose that could be it, but i'm pretty certain my friend didn't say anything about watching. If that were the case, I wouldn't be comfortable with doing it. I've considered that, but I've also considered that they may be that my friend thinks i'm some lonely sap but am unlikely to stab him in the back by trying to steal away his GF, and ofcourse I think his GF is just cool with it and would enjoy it herself. I suppose coming right out and asking them why they want to do this might be helpful, but asking too many questions about it might make it weird itself. As for the whole "being so up in my thread," by all means, it's what a tread is for. Any feedback is helpful and appreciated. However, I will apologize for ranting so much about the subject, but something like this has just gotten my mind all twisted and full of thoughts.

OP, if you want a BJ and to lose your virginity so badly, go pay a professional. It will be truly no strings attached.

Getting it from the GF of a long time friend ? I think your horniness is clouding your judgement.
    There are so many possible bad consequences like losing your friendship etc.

Or maybe they want you in a threesome? Perhaps so he can get you to blow him in return ?

Prostitution is illegal in the US, and i'm certain that my friend is nothing other than heterosexual. To be honest, I'm a bit nauseous after reading the last part of your post.

Prostitution is illegal in the US, and i'm certain that my friend is nothing other than heterosexual. To be honest, I'm a bit nauseous after reading the last part of your post.
    Not in certain states it ain't. It was deliberately nauseous because the fact that you are thinking of getting a no-strings-attached blowjob from the GF of a FRIEND is itself nauseous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast