+ Follow This Topic

Thread: question

question

so i know this girl we were off an on datting for a while when i finally told her id like to make us exclusive, it didint work out although she said she did like me alot she happened to be going to school about three hours away and living on campus and she didint want to have to deal with hurting and making things complicated as we were both uninterested in a long distance relationship. i happened to meet her at my work where her best friend also works. as she left for college at an alarming rate i noticed her friend began to go from treating me like a friend to comming onto me and flirting. so invited her to a couple parties and realized she was ceretainly interested in me. Shes a nice chick and i could see us together and what not however i really liked her freind alot more and shes comming back down this summer and im hopping to pursue a relationship with her if not long term atleast a summer fling. my question is if i begin datting her best friend do u think that will close the door with the other being that they are best friends an all?

Yes it will. In fact it will close the deal on both of them. I'm not sure if you will even be able to "get with" the first girl anyways....you already tried and it failed. So what makes you think she's gonna waste her time again? Propably when summer rolls around she will be bringing her new BF with her. As for the best friend, she's the one that wants a committed relationship....the ones that pursue hard usually do. If you are not that into her, becareful when she figures out you are only interested in just having some cookie until something better comes a long....be prepared for some slashed tires and obsessive late night phone calls, and FB bashing.