+ Follow This Topic

Thread: And this is just the begining :)

And this is just the begining :)

I first want to say good day. I am relatively new to forums, not just this one but well any of them. I had tried to start a blog but then realized that I actually wanted input on the things I was blogging... lol...You know someone to validate or disagree with my points of view. Here I am a complete newbie. So why now and why here? I find myself in a relationship that makes me so happy I can walk on clouds then ten seconds later I could stab him in the eye. I know sounds healthy right? Anyways this is not the thread for that. This is suppose to introduce me. I am a 34, single mother of 4, yep you read right I have four kids. I work several part time jobs, so I can find the time to be a mom. And usually describe my world as organized chaos... However if I was being truly honest its more like chaotic creative chaos. I am hoping to find an answer, maybe not want to stab him in the eye... But we will see, if nothing else maybe get a couple of laughs and perhaps even make a couple cyber friends. Til then cheers

Nice to meet you. =D

Well thanks, Have spent the last few days checking this site out and I think I am gonna be quite comfortable here

Ello And welcome among friends. Woohoo
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

Welcome

Hi!

Welcome to the club! I am new here as well. I have a good marriage with my [url=http://www.introasia.com/]Philippine bride[/url] and I hope things will remain that way. I dropped by to check, if I can give love tips to anyone in need.

Nice to meet you, welcome!