+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need toughts about a girl.

Need toughts about a girl.

Girl i went to class with in HS(2years ago). We didnt talk anything before the last year when she suddenly started to chat with me on msn(it was like 2 months left of school). We just talked and she said if u get an A on the test ill buy u a dinner. I got it and she had set a date we was going to eat, she flaked and flaked 3 times total over the course of 3 months. By the three months I was going to the army so the dinner never happend and I didnt bother talking to her. So 2 months in the army I just tought Id say hi(on msn) and she invited me to this Halloween party, I had no idea she still liked me/wanted to fuk. So at the party she got me really drunk, and we made out and I got too drunk so I vomited fail, so nothing happend. So 2 months later it was christmas, and I asked her to hang out and she flaked so I didnt bother at all(later found out she was dating other guy). On new years eve she said, "If i call and cry, wil u talk with me"(u know pet her, and feel sorry for her o/w ever) And I was like oh shit friendzoned. So i didnt bother again. 3 months later she mentioned that she still owed me a dinner and it got akward and never happend.

1 year has past

I met one of her friends at the mall and we talked. And when I came home she chatted me on msn asking what I was doing(her friend must have told what i was doing etc.) we hadnt spoken in a real long time. So she was obviously interested in what I was doing etc.
    This is strange, we havent seen eachother IRL more than 5 times or so over the course of 1,7 years. I think she wants to be either friends or sex me(she knows im virgin, circumsised). What I think killed it was that at the time she got interested in me she asked sooo much bout me, than when we saw eachother I didnt know what to say, so there was always those akward moments+ im socially akward wih chicks around. Those few times we have talked shee has put in hint that we should dom something toghter, but it always gets akward(oooomg).

So present time, three days ago I just wanted to say hi(on msn) and she said shes coming to a place near where I live to do some horse riding, and I was like "nice, ill drive by to say hello"(nothing special, just say hi). And she goes like" jesus, NO! dont come, but we can do something else funny togheter tho : D" and i reply, okay lets head out to grab a kebab" and she say, "uugh ive eaten to many of those" Then I felt she kinda flaked off, so i havent bothered asking her anything. She went horse riding today, so I can still saysomething like "so when are we going to do ______(funny etc)?. She just got single ive heard, shes prolly monkey branching or using that singletime to sex me. Im pretty sure she is attracted to me(i will say my facial aesthetics are pretty good, and my body is pretty fit). She likes my random FB staus things aswell.
    She is not super hot, but im attracted to her(6/10) and shes really kind, but she is really into sex and likes to explore, so i think she wants to try the cut dik, and have my v-card I have seen her previous BFs and they arent super hot(no homo), and will define my self a very good looking(not to sound like an assshole). What I mean, is that she is atleast attracted to my looks, and want to sex it. or maybe just be friends, but that would seem strange since we havent done much togheter.

So for all I know she might not have best self confidence and she found out she could have me(at least sleep with me) so she will maybe pursue me even after all this time, I mean shes the one to contact me all the time, almost. I am akward around girls, and thats my main problem. When i saw her IRL befor, i didnt know what to say etc, so it got akward.

But what are ur tought bout this girl? If I was a girl I would prolly given up being friends/have sex etc. with a guy who dosent show any interest over 2 years. Im not avoiding her, its just i felt i ****ed up every chance with er, and she had BFs inbetween.
    Last edited by donshuriken; 17-04-11 at 08:04 AM.

"What I mean, is that she is atleast attracted to my looks, and want to sex it." - This gave me a laugh. Thank you

She seems to like you, and keeps talking to you, so you can't have messed up badly. If you like her too, ask her for a drink or something. And if you get nervous, just remember that she is interested in you and you have a good chance. Think of things you can talk about before you see her and ask her questions.

Not too sure about the sound of this though... "so i think she wants to try the cut dik"

"so i think she wants to try the cut dik"............

She is into sex and Im circumsized, so she prolly want to test it. From what Ive heard, girls like it since it feels better. For all I know she just wants to have sex with me, like boys wouuld fuk the hot chick next door or what ever , you get the point.

I can't feel any difference.. but she sounds like a cool, friendly type of girl. I don't think she takes this too seriously though so I don't know if you'd want to give your V card to her. It's really cute that you get nervous around her but I can't tell what she feels about that haha =) Maybe she feels you're a type of conquest, you know. One of those "Want to have sex with before I die" kind of thing

She could also be a strong attention whore. If I dont bother talking to her she will eventually take contact. For ex. The other day she told me to congratulate her pet(dog) on facebook(im not a facebook dveller so I dont give a shit bout that) But I wrote on her wall, maybe Ive shouldnt, i white knighted her. Fuuuk next time we talk, I will tell her to hang out, if she flakes without any good reason I will be like "Not a single fuk was given that day" and forget bout her Man I suck with women. Cuz i can tell forr100% sure that she will contac me another time.

FoL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    attention whore at the most! didn't even read everything to tell you that. i'd move on or hit it N' quit it with her and that's that. she's no keeper bro.

Damn, starting to think very strong attention whore. I guess this bish was a lost case almost 1 year ago.... Dont know why I even think theres hope. Yes strong beta, but atm I dont have much contact with any other girl. I remember one time she told me to tell her she was pretty several times on msn. Man starting to think bout this shit in a new perspective now.